Sign in to follow this  
Tuskin38

Flight Simulator 40th Anniversary Trailer

Wow, wow an wow! 😍

• Like 4

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Wonder if they’ll do the F variant in the future 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

27 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Hah sweet, one of the Liveries is the New Mombasa Police 

post embed

There is a joke in here somewhere about taxation and revenue but it's avsim, so I wont. 🤣 

Edited by reignman40

ASUS Prime Z490-A / i7-10700K / RTX 4080 / G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB / Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic case 

3 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Wow, wow an wow! 😍

Right?! What an exciting set of news for a Sunday, especially the inBuilds A310.  Also really looking forward to helicopters and gliders and all the core sim improvements those will bring further to what's already released in SU8/SU9. From the onset MS and its new CEO has treated the MSFS rebirth as a serious endeavour and they're showing all signs to continuing to up the ante to maintain this franchise (amazing if you think about it how it's their longest running franchise even compared to Windows itself). I expect more significant partnership announcements in the coming months/years as the ecosystem grows, and wouldn't be surprised if the core world/weather simulation+rendering technology framework they're building is used for other non-flight applications and simulations they might have in the works. 

• Like 10

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

1 minute ago, reignman40 said:

There is a joke in here somewhere about taxes and revenue but it's avsim, so I wont. 🤣 

Recently NASA began studying UFOs.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Seriously, guys, even if you're serious simmers (TM) try out the Pelican from HALO. It's really fun to fly and has some impressive animations in the model (engine pods) when maneuvering. This is perfect for just exploring scenery, because it can stop on a dime in hover mode.

• Like 7

This switch opens the rear door. There's also a CD player on the co-pilot's side that plays music if you click the play button.

1hCSIlg.png

unknown.png

The VFR map has TERR, TFC, WXR, NAVAIDS, WYPT and ARPT filters.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 3

Nice 👍

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

They did put a decent amount of effort into this.

It has basic auto pilot. There's also a flight mode switch to go from VTOL to regular flight

1250410_20220612170053_1.png

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 2

Great news about the Beaver!

I wondered why Milviz have been so silent.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was watching the video and i was like this is nice .. this is nice .. Then i saw the A310 and i was l was like " what the ?" Then i thought to myself .. well at least i will get some sort of practice before the ini-builds version comes out..  Jokes on me this is the inibuilds version!!! And for Z E R O DOLLARS ? What type of alternate reality is this ?

• Like 10

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Viotek 3440x1440p Freesync / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

What a way to celebrate such a significant milestone.  Just recalling that I was tooling around 40 years ago trying to land at Meigs Field, had no clue what I was doing, but still had fun doing it.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K