Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

Inibuilds A310 to be released on November 2022 for free!

I was askes by @threegreen to bring specific facts and figures as to where does the fenix go wrong, Which I did with an elaborate long list.

In response, I got the usual ad hominem attacks by the usual crowd, which is no surprise either. 
Not a single reference to that long elaborate post though which makes me wonder how many did actually understand it.

Anyway, those who keep hammering that it’s the best thing since sliced bread- good for you! Enjoy it, by all means. Ignorance IS bliss.

• Upvote 2

On 6/13/2022 at 5:43 PM, ha5mvo said:

Oh, inibuilds have said that on their product! isn't that a surprise?! I have offered you many times to put things to the test, I bet you never did! Instead, you and bob have dismissed Darren Howie, probably the most knowledgeable and experienced A32x captain to post on those forums. Now, isn't that just laughable.....

For the life of me I can't understand why an A320 pilot would wish to come home from work and then try to pretend he is back at work by playing with an A320 in MFS on his home PC? And then bitterly complain because it isn't exactly like  being back at work? 😀 Do lorry drivers pack up for the day and then fire up Euro Truck Simulator? Maybe they do?... Nurse!!

Edited by jarmstro

2 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

Like this thing?

I replied to dehowie with this same clip when he made the original claim about the always 15 degrees pitch. He never replied but continued to make other claims. Looks like someone else is here now parroting him.

Edited by Kopteeni
  • Like 3

@ha5mvo You've done it perfectly.

You wrote exactly *what* is wrong, *what should happen* and then *how* to reproduce it. A 100% PERFECT bug/inaccuracy report that any developer would actually love.

You are right, none of those who commented to you are even interested to read and comprehend. Note how on one hand they go personal and ignore your report due to not being credible in their eyes on the other hand they quote Ubaid Mussa the guy who runs inibuilds (I very much like their planes) but not even a developer himself and is clearly doing what any guy who runs a business is doing claiming his last shiny toy is always better. This is just a tiny minor example of the lack of consistency in their claims. Or that other guy who teaches his students VFR based on un-documented map elements as a good practice.

I see you have some mileage in these forums; Avsim is no longer a place to learn and truly discuss aviation like it was to be. Its a place where if you even dare to criticize one's beloved choice you are immediately a discredited + a cult member and expect to be mocked (what they call "pushback"). Its kind of like what this world is now, constant cynicism with no other views than your own acceptable, they will try to analyze every letter you write and at the slightest opportunity they will take your quotes out of context deliberately and ignore all the other stuff you wrote.

These tactics are well known, no one is fooling anyone's intelligence despite they think they are outsmarting anyone.

But for what its worth, there is a reason for Avsim user numbers generally going on a down trend. 

My suggestion is just let them believe what they want, some of those who call you dishonest person are 2020 registered just when MSFS was released and constantly pushing promotional content....You do your own 1+1 🙃

Edited by mtaxp
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Kopteeni said:

I replied to dehowie with this same clip when he made the original claim about the always 15 degrees pitch. He never replied but continued to make other claims. Looks like someone else is here now parroting him.

1 hour ago, Krakin said:

Let the goalshifting commence! You said it is ALWAYS 15 degrees on the real thing so consider yourself owned.

Here you go both, as usual keep selectively reading...

Lets move onto the flight model. Now every A320 you or anyone would ever fly climbs out at 15 degrees nose up the only exception to this is at light weights and non flex temp departures. Watch ANY video of an A320 departure yep 15 degrees it is. Fenix climbs out at yep 20 degrees nose up heavily loaded!. Its written in FCOM and every pilot who has ever flown any A320 knows 15/12 as the two base pitch attitudes they would of used hundreds to thousands of times. Fenix didnt even get something so basic correct. To blend with that the handling is nothing at all like the very light touch and feel of any Airbus. In fact Fenix climbs beautifully at 15 degrees nose up "ON ONE ENGINE". In a real A320 if you even tried to climb on one engine at 15 degrees id give you under 20 seconds to still be on this planet. Its impossible for the real aircraft to do, end of story.

I see that certain X-Plane die-hard is here causing up a stir again. 

• Like 7

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Just now, Sethos said:

Yup, I’ve called Security 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

1 minute ago, mtaxp said:

Here you go both, as usual keep selectively reading...

I appreciate people with knowledge to contribute. But the 15 deg pitch was the first thing I checked to figure out whether this person is someone I could learn from and found the claim was incorrect or wildly exaggerated/inaccurate.

Exaggerated statements combined with the manner they were delivered made the original poster look like someone on a mission rather than a trustworthy expert. So here we are.

Always lookong to learn new stuff but on the internet taking people at face value with no fact checking is not a great recipe.

• Like 4

Just now, SierraDelta said:

Yup, I’ve called Security 😉

1 minute ago, Sethos said:

Yes keep attacking personally.

Yet no one here actually proved he is wrong...despite giving everything needed to test and reproduce.

Diehard is you guys projecting on others 😆

Yet no one here actually proved he is wrong...

If you talk about dehowie, not this other guy who is parroting him, he was proven wrong. Instead of engaging in a debate he moved onto the next thing. Not very enjoyable to discuss with someone who communicates like this.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kopteeni said:

If you talk about dehowie, not this other guy who is parroting him, he was proven wrong. Instead of engaging in a debate he moved onto the next thing. Not very enjoyable to discuss with someone who communicates like this.

Where? was it the same TOGA video above?

You can even go ahead read the comments from 10 years ago in this very same video you guys posted and realize he WAS actually 100% right... a TOGA light weighted takeoff...

Edited by mtaxp
  • Like 1

Just now, mtaxp said:

Where? was it the same TOGA video above?

That was the clip I sent when he made the claim. He didn't respond but moved the goal post from always 15deg on takeoff to always 15deg on derated thrust takeoff.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kopteeni said:

That was the clip I sent when he made the claim. He didn't respond but moved the goal post from always 15deg on takeoff to always 15deg on derated thrust takeoff.

But I just quoted him writing an exception which the video you guys posted 100% prove it...

Have you though people might not find it worth to respond when others are mocking them and calling them dishonest???

Edited by mtaxp

But I just quoted him writing an exception which the video you guys posted 100% prove it...

Have you though people might not respond when others are mocking them and calling them dishonest???

So, do all the other claims he made also contain exceptions that he didn't communicate? 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Kopteeni said:

So, do all the other claims he made also contain exceptions that he didn't communicate? 

But he did communicate it, otherwise where did I take this quote from, are you serious?🤨

He said the FENIX will do that fully loaded which inaccurate, you gave a TOGA light weighted TO and it clearly says that in the title + the comments.