Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

Inibuilds A310 to be released on November 2022 for free!

Just now, mtaxp said:

But he did communicate it, otherwise where did I take this quote from, are you serious?🤨

He said the FENIX will do that fully loaded which inaccurate, you gave a TOGA light weighted TO and it clearly says that in the title + the comments.

I sent that because I was looking for him to clarify why he'd always expect 15 deg pitch on takeoff (as per the original claim, not the latter one he sneakily corrected without ever responding to the clip)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kopteeni said:

I sent that because I was looking for him to clarify why he'd always expect 15 deg pitch on takeoff (as per the original claim, not the latter one he sneakily corrected without ever responding to the clip)

This is exactly what I meant when I wrote "analyze every letter", what matters not out of context and not responding in these forums can be 100% understood to to borken attitude.

Talk facts:

Can an A320 pitch up more than 15 degrees fully loaded excluding light weight TOGA?  A simple yes or no that you are failing to answer.

Did anyone of you tried the procedures he wrote for replica and test himself?

Edited by mtaxp

2 minutes ago, mtaxp said:

This is exactly what I meant when I wrote "analyze every letter", what matters not out of context and not responding in these forums can be 100% understood to to borken attitude.

Talk facts:

Can an A320 pitch up more than 15 degrees fully loaded excluding light weight TOGA?  A simple yes or no that you are failing to answer.

Did anyone of you tried the procedures he wrote for replica and test himself?

Why are you asking me what the a320 should do on take off. I'm flying toy planes on my home computer. I'm just loiking for experts to learn from and trying to figure out who they might be 

• Like 1

Well this one has run off the rails and turned into a Fenix vs FSL discussion.

Let’s stick to the original theme of the post or this one’s locked.

@ha5mvo Please stop with the FSL comparisons to Fenix in this topic, that goes for everyone else replying to his statements.

Let’s not drift into XP discussion as well.

• Like 10

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

When we say to stop bickering about Fenix and FSL, we mean stop bickering and keep to the original topic. 

Further off topic conversation will end up with posts removed or thread locked.

• Upvote 1

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I still can't believe we'll have an A310 to fly with in MSFS. Wow. Then the MD-11 as well... Now where's that 767 so i can throw myself out the window in sheer happiness? 🤪

• Like 5

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

4 hours ago, jarmstro said:

For the life of me I can't understand why an A320 pilot would wish to come home from work and then try to pretend he is back at work by playing with an A320 in MFS on his home PC? And then bitterly complain because it isn't exactly like  being back at work? 😀 Do lorry drivers pack up for the day and then fire up Euro Truck Simulator? Maybe they do?... Nurse!!

Well… the A320 pilot does not choose where he gets to fly his real-life Airbus. 

That could be one reason to fly your virtual bus after working hours… Why not? 🙂

Download my repaints at AVSIM.

AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 - MSI Geforce 7600GT 256Mb - 2 x 1Gb OCz DDR Ram - Western Digital 250Gb - MSI K8N NEO4 FI - Windows XP SP2 - FS2004

5 hours ago, jarmstro said:

For the life of me I can't understand why an A320 pilot would wish to come home from work and then try to pretend he is back at work by playing with an A320 in MFS on his home PC? And then bitterly complain because it isn't exactly like  being back at work? 😀 Do lorry drivers pack up for the day and then fire up Euro Truck Simulator? Maybe they do?... Nurse!!

Could it be that some people, maybe some, actually like what they do at work...?

34 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Could it be that some people, maybe some, actually like what they do at work...?

I do not know a single person that would be interested in recreating and redoing their work after they finished working, but sure, it's possible 😄

Laminar Research customer -- Asobo/MS customer -- not an X-Aviation customer - or am I? 😉

8 hours ago, ha5mvo said:

Just prove my point.

This is a TOGA takeoff (made reference to it in the other post). Probably on a lightly loaded craft.

On the fenix, every takeoff is a TOGA takeoff = considerably overpowered .

Are you a real A 320 Pilot, you never answered my question?

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

5 hours ago, mtaxp said:

Yes keep attacking personally.

Yet no one here actually proved he is wrong...despite giving everything needed to test and reproduce.

Diehard is you guys projecting on others 😆

Are you a real A 320 pilot, or just someone that pretends to be one?

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

53 minutes ago, rka said:

I do not know a single person that would be interested in recreating and redoing their work after they finished working, but sure, it's possible 😄

Flightdeck2Sim is a real world pilot for a European airline and posts regularly on YT. I have no idea if he recreates actual flights on his channel. He might I suppose.

• Like 2

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Of course, it's not free. Paid by Microsoft. Free for us.

I ain't complaining, though.

Someone is paying for a nice T-Bone steak, with a nice baked potato, and a couple of Gin Tonics, I ain't gonna say no.

Edited by Ricardo41
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1