Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

Inibuilds A310 to be released on November 2022 for free!

As fun as it is go off topic here and there on this thread with all you gents hope the mods keep it alive for iniBuilds A310 discussion. Else guess we can always open a new one 🙂

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

So this will be the first proper high fidelity airplane that is shipped with a simulator? MSFS is taking huge steps doing things that no other sim have done before

Edited by wims80
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

vatsim s3

1133704.png

5 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

Haha. There must be a Legalised Torture simulator out there somewhere?😀

Can't believe I liked your comment. 

That said. I can numb the pain. I promise.

• Like 1

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Have to say I look forward to the Inibuilds A310 though. Loved inibuilds in XP. 

• Like 1

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

I once became addict of IL-2 Sturmovik GB, and on some weekends where the weather was really inviting for soaring, I was desperately trying to find out some good justification not to drive 80 km to the aerodrome and instead stay at home playing IL-2 😕

I also can't see myself simulating at home what I do in my daily job....

Some of the fellow glider pilots I share my passion with happen to be airline pilots, some with a long carreer and various type ratings. I am yet to find one that plays or even want's to talk about flight simulation. I sometimes ask them technical questions and they answer but when I try to relate it to my hobby they say the last thing they would consider doing at home would be playing a flightsim.

OTOH I know at least two airline pilots who started flightsimming, and were indeed somehow motivated by my enthusiam for flight simulation to go on and get their PPLs and then ATPLs. One of them is already a captain in an european airline, and both are also flightsim addicts, one using at home ProSIM the other having built an A320 cockpit in the basement of his country house.

I feel that if I were lucky enough to had been able to achieve my all time dream of becoming an airline pilot I should probably also keep playing flightsims.

Regarding the Inibuilds A310, I keep trying to find the energy to reinstall XP11 just to be able to try it there, but hmmmm, Alexis told me it doesn't feel that great when it comes to a somehow exaggerated feel of inertia... Maybe I should rather wait for the MFS version and simply forget I spent my money in the Beluga and the 310 for XP 11 😕

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

9 minutes ago, jcomm said:

. Maybe I should rather wait for the MFS version and simply forget I spent my money in the Beluga and the 310 for XP 11 😕

I am thinking maybe I should throw out all my VHS tapes, that I have spent a fortune on years ago..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

3 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I am thinking maybe I should throw out all my VHS tapes, that I have spent a fortune on years ago..

A problem an Uninstaller never faces... Stuff lasts ephemerously in my hands 🙂

• Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

37 minutes ago, jcomm said:

Maybe I should rather wait for the MFS version and simply forget I spent my money in the Beluga and the 310 for XP 11 😕

Well, with this partnership with Micorsoft, I'm pretty sure iniBuilds will bring their Beluga to MSFS as well. 

• Like 4

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

27 minutes ago, jcomm said:

A problem an Uninstaller never faces... Stuff lasts ephemerously in my hands 🙂

' Spiritualism and uninstallation are two sides of the same coin to your good self ' . Forgive me iff ive got that totally wrong ☺️ 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jarmstro said:

But he makes money from his YouTube channel. That's why he does it. And good luck to him and to all the others who do it for the same reason. My guess is that if it wasn't for the money he'd be doing something else with his spare time.

There’s no guarantee people will make money on YT. You have to be knowledgeable in the operations of the aircraft and have a good delivery. Not many tick both boxes.

I suppose as a pilot he makes enough not to need the additional income but does the YT videos because of a love for flying and helping the likes of us.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

31 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

There’s no guarantee people will make money on YT. You have to be knowledgeable in the operations of the aircraft and have a good delivery. Not many tick both boxes.

I suppose as a pilot he makes enough not to need the additional income but does the YT videos because of a love for flying and helping the likes of us.

I think, in fact I would bet my house on the fact that he makes more money from YouTube than he does as a low cost airline pilot.

Edited by jarmstro

1 minute ago, jarmstro said:

I think, in fact I would bet my house on the fact that he makes more money from YouTube than he does as a low cost airline pilot.

You have to have millions of views on Youtube to make any significant amount of money. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

2 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

I would find that astonishing. Low cost airlines still have to pay decent salaries otherwise pilots will look elsewhere.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

14 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

You have to have millions of views on Youtube to make any significant amount of money. 

Have you seen the amounts that get gifted when he streams? Whatever. These RW airline pilots are not doing it for love. They are doing it for money. Nothing wrong with that and I enjoy their videos. But I wish certain RW A320 pilots wouldn't come here and tell me that a plane I have bought and am enjoying is rubbish. 

Edited by jarmstro

14 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Some of these guys (flight simmers) have sponsors showcasing their products and members paying them for their content. I know of a l east 2 who manages to do it as a full time ( youtube and twitch) job and they are not "real world pilots". they don't sniff nowhere 1,000,000 viewers.