Sign in to follow this  
trevg

MFSF

Seems to be outage across the world  with insert disk when trying to start

• Like 1

Trevor Golding

Odd, I just finished a flight in Ireland. Might be local outage?

In any case, I'm sure Microfoft Slight Fimulator will be up and running again in no time.

Can't get in either. A first for me.

I get a message like "Unable to bla-bla License bla-bla".

Too hot to fly anyway...

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Yup, I cannot get MSFS to start either. Some kind of weird error I've never seen before. And before anyone asks, I have not installed anything new in over two weeks, nor uninstalled anything in even longer. I have been flying in MSFS every day for the last three weeks without any problem whatsoever. This is a strange and new one.

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

I can't fly either (New Zealand). Jeez ... when will they ever sort these server problems?

• Like 1

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Same here.

Cannot launch MSFS.  Asking for disc. 

Rick Verhallen

i9-13900KF OC to 5.8 Ghz | 64 GIG- G.Skill 7200 RAM | Asus ROG Maximus z790 Hero Motherboard | Gigabyte  RTX 4090 OC |  47" Samsung 4K Monitor I HP Reverb G2 HMD I Varjo Aero HMD I  Windows 11

Hello everyone,

There is currently an outage with Xbox online services that is impacting access to Microsoft Flight Simulator including, but not necessarily limited to, online multiplayer and photogrammetry. The Xbox team is aware of this issue and are working to resolve it. We will provide more information to you as it’s available.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-live-status

Thanks,
MSFS Team

I always thought linking a flight simulator to this XBox gamer rubbish was a mistake.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

13 minutes ago, Adamski_NZ said:

I always thought linking a flight simulator to this XBox gamer rubbish was a mistake.

I was going to fly on my day off,guess I will watch this.....

• Like 1

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

18 minutes ago, Adamski_NZ said:

yep had  no issues  with  purchasing  thru steam

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Just managed to buy Fenix  as they just added Paypal but cannot try it as MSFS gives this error.

Harry Woodrow

2 minutes ago, harrry said:

Just managed to buy Fenix  as they just added Paypal but cannot try it as MSFS gives this error.

take it  you  bought it  from ms  store  and  not  thu  steam ?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Just now, pete_auau said:

take it  you  bought it  from ms  store  and  not  thu  steam ?

Of course....I trust Microsoft to solve their problems much more than I trust Steam.

Harry Woodrow

No issues here, just started it up and loaded a flight, no problems. 

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

3 minutes ago, harrry said:

Of course....I trust Microsoft to solve their problems much more than I trust Steam.

Than  why is  it  that  every time  there is  a  issue,  its  always  users  that bought it  from ms  have  the  issues

Peter kelberg