Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Holy smoke - The Masterchief is coming to MSFS

Hi simmers 😃

What a MSFS World now - HALO is coming into MSFS and i find the Idea awesome, things are moving together..

And at the same time it shows what is possible. Now shure that is not for everybody but we now have a Sim that offers different ways to play this simulation; Almost study level, some ligther levels in simming, and we have Game parts we can just play around looking at the great models therefor - an open Sim World - I like the thought that is behind that and brings this Sim up to an unprecedented standard that we never had before.

I did some shots and so far i love the model in detail 😎  - but like I said, probably not for everyone..

So where are the Aliens, i'm ready to save the world..😂

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Got the order to look after New York so that everything stays safty there 🤗

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer
  • Like 8

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

The cockpit should make those who like a worn flightdeck happy.  

• Like 1

Harry Woodrow

May the force be with you 🙂

• Like 3

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Out of this world shots Sir !! . 

• Like 3

Having a bit of difficulty.... which is front and which is back of the a/c...🙂....oh well...

Agree, it may not be for everyone, but as long as you love it...that will do...fascinating pictures, indeed...!

• Like 1