Sign in to follow this  
TomCYYZ

AIG-Traffic - AirAsia A320 Spotting at CYYZ?

I thought I'd try out AIG-Traffic and for fun I loaded up FlyTampa CYYZ just to see what the traffic looked like. To my surprise I noticed most of the liveries sitting at the gate were "AirAsia" A320's, which the aircraft type made sense as I had loaded the FENIX Airbus. But the AirAsia A320's I believe are mainly used for domestic flights and I would not expect to see AirAsia at Pearson unless it was a wide-body A330 or A350. Maybe my AIG setup has gone amiss somewhere.

EDIT: ...Is it possible the AIG TC mistook the AirAsia livery for an Air Canada one?

Edited by TomCYYZ

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

...Just a thought, but maybe, just maybe AIG-OCI did not have a proper airline livery to match to a particular FP and randomly substituted it with an AirAsia livery? I also notice that there seems to be a lot of "default" liveries about as well, which is likely  because I have not downloaded those airlines yet. I am only about 30 - 40% of what  the FP's AIG-AI Manager has to offer.

Edited by TomCYYZ

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

Make sure you have static aircraft turned off under traffic settings.

dF6zToR.png

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TomCYYZ said:

...Just a thought, but maybe, just maybe AIG-OCI did not have a proper airline livery to match to a particular FP and randomly substituted it with an AirAsia livery?

More likely a glitch in link to the correct livery. The sim does nothing as AIG inject its own traffic

Man, that logo of yours is such a heartache....

Edited by ha5mvo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Make sure you have static aircraft turned off.

Thanks, I think I do, but will 2x check.

You're just injecting with TC right? Live traffic and offline traffic is turned off?

Edited by Tuskin38

Just now, Tuskin38 said:

You're just injecting with TC right? Live traffic is turned off?

Correct. Live Traffic is OFF.

1 minute ago, TomCYYZ said:

Correct. Live Traffic is OFF.

If you have default liveries then something is not turned off...

37 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Make sure you have static aircraft turned off under traffic settings.

dF6zToR.png

Thanks, you were correct, I did not have "Ground Aircraft Density" set at zero. When I did that I no longer see the Default Liveries parked at the gates. Also, I checked CYYZ again and I no longer see the AirAsia livery, Sunwing (OK) and 1 Hainan Airlines 787 (OK)....as well, I checked KLAS and I saw plenty of Frontier aircraft and surprisingly (or not) a Hainan Airlines 787 (They do fly into Las Vegas). Thanks everyone for your help clearing my issue. I think I should be good to go now.

Regards

• Upvote 1