Sign in to follow this  
Luis Hernandez

Any good warbird for MSFS?

1 hour ago, Beardyman said:

Apparently u do not fly ur own bird...

You will have to be far FAR more specific than that mate...

I actually DO fly that aircraft as it's one of my faves... so, do feel free to DM me with your... "list".  Also, if you've got concerns about the way it works, please, get on our support forums and we will take a look. 

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Though nothing in MSFS compares to the A2A offerings, my vote goes to the Flying Iron Spitfire. Having said that, the DCS Spitfire is better than both of those - and you get to shoot stuff 😉

• Like 1

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

I have the P40 from Big Radials and dare I say it .... the Yak 9. I use the Yak for my Moscow landmarks scenery flying. 

9 hours ago, Luis Hernandez said:

Does anybody know of a WW2 fighter with similar detail to the P-40

The Milviz Corsair. Real world tail dragger experience counts here. Takeoff and landing operation is hard = realistic. You must trim the rudder properly and lock the tail wheel on every takeoff and landing, etc, otherwise crash. Awesome view from cockpit. Great engine sound. I've made some flight model improvements though.

1 hour ago, Emerson67 said:

Takeoff and landing operation is hard = realistic. You must trim the rudder properly and lock the tail wheel on every takeoff and landing, etc, otherwise crash. 

I think I have more failed landing attempts than I do successful 😄 I'm not exactly the high mark for piloting skills, but I can attest. Personally I love the Corsair. Sounds and flies beautifully and really feels great running low altitude over the UK and low countries.

Flying Iron P-38 Lightning.  Leaves 'em all in the dust just like the real one did. And comes with some sensible conveniences like a tablet-driven autopilot for those long cross country flights, 'cause she's got long legs too.  Beautiful bird!

• Like 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

Here is a "Warbird" I'm getting ready to release. 🙂

Sure, its not a real P-8. but it's got all the markings of one...and boy does she have a LOT of markings, hehe.  Spent way longer working on this one than I thought, but she came out really good I think.

yJhGwO.png

kGvAqZ.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I'll just leave this here as it speaks for itself...

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!