Sign in to follow this  
jgoggi

Fenix checklists

Hi, I see that the Fenix A320 checklists shown on the EFB are NOT the standard Airbus ones. Will the FS2Crew checklists be the standard ones, as it is with FSLabs and FBW? In that case, will it be possible to replace the EFB checklists with the standard ones? Thanks.

James Goggi

Hi Bryan,

Yes, but those on the Fenix EFB look different even from the new Airbus checklists. Anyway I suppose this is something for Fenix developers to deal with...

Best regards.

James Goggi

I hope Fs2Crew for Fenix will arrive soon :D

I am so lost without my Copilot sometimes haha!

(No hurry, take your time guys but think about my nerves in the cockpit :D )

• Upvote 1

Cheers,
Bernd🌈✈️

Flows are the important thing to learn.  People confuse checklists with flows.

You do flows from memory (muscle and brain) and then there is a checklist that only confirms what was done in the flow.  Different operators have different ideas on how and what will be checked.  Flows can be found in the FCOM (Capt/FO or PF/PNF)

If the flows are learned, it does not matter what the checklist says because you will have completed any items associated with that checklist.

AAL??? Mark "Crabby"  Crabtree

logo_130208.png

Hello, I confirm that the fenix A320 checklist are not complete, for instance there should be an after takeoff checklist as in the real life?

15 hours ago, sammy said:

Hello, I confirm that the fenix A320 checklist are not complete, for instance there should be an after takeoff checklist as in the real life?

There is no After Takeoff Checklist on new Airbus SOP after Nov.2021