Sign in to follow this  
McCrash

Level-D B767 FSX!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Flight_Sim_Buddy

Wow, awesome product. Especially for the $14.95 upgrade price. The flight model is excellent.

Guest Flight_Sim_Buddy

I hope PMDG does an equivelent price for Queen of the Skies for B747-400 for FSX.

>I hope PMDG does an equivelent price for Queen of the Skies>for B747-400 for FSX.Heh, that's funny, I think they had a different idea, but who knows.

It will have a 4, a 9 and a 5 in it, I am sure.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

The question is, how many of each? :-) .Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

>I hope PMDG does an equivelent price for Queen of the Skies>for B747-400 for FSX.Ya, right. Robert and Co. will say something along the lines that this is an all new product with the best of (fill in the blank) and other developers can only hope to be like us one day so therefore we will be charging 70 Euros but for a limited time those upgrading from FS9 can get it for 68 Euros.

Eric 

The LDS 763 is, IMNSHO, the best of the lot and, therefore, I will not pay more than the LDS upgrade price, if that, for any PMDG upgrade offering. Whatever Robert and Co. may say will make no difference. Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Guest A32X

Did you know, you can buy a physical CD version of the 747-400 & 400F for FSX (from Aerosoft) for less than the download version from PMDG for FS9, madness! Infact if you buy the 747-400 & 400F now from PMDG and then pay for an upgrade to FSX at an estimated

>I hope PMDG does an equivelent price for Queen of the Skies>for B747-400 for FSX.I have that for FS9 and hardly have any time it. Waste of money in my case. I hope their upgrade is not to much.Plus my favorite is the PMDG 737.