Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

Update 1.26.5

Mine is running full speed 113 Mbits/s (I'm on a cable 100Mbit internet plan).  

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

8 minutes ago, Fielder said:

Has anyone posted the new loading screen image for WU10? I wonder what Asobo selected for it to be?

Reason I ask is that I have not seen any loading screen for some time, it's just an all black screen with the blue loading bar moving along the bottom. I presume some addon in community is the reason, maybe the Modern UI mod.

Saw this on MSFS Forums - oops thats not main loading screen thats the download area - maybe someone else can chime in 

6-14-2022-4-40-10-PM.jpg

Edited by Richard Sennett
  • Like 1

Rich Sennett

Is that King Kong standing on top of Lady Liberty? Here come the fighter planes!

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

I almost bought a payware Lake Tahoe KTVL yesterday. And we get one here for free 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fielder said:

I almost bought a payware Lake Tahoe KTVL yesterday. And we get one here for free 🙂

I bought PAVD awhile back, guess I won't need it now. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

No squawks from me.  We should get one of these every week.

Kind of like Patch Tuesday.

sp

Edited by Sky_Pilot071
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, reignman40 said:

Would they be the same as what is on. https://www.bing.com/maps/aerial ? I have be been using Google with the mod.

Yea, that is correct.  I use Google most of the time but the 'latest Bing Maps' in the mod are good too, certainly better than default.

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

25 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I can't believe I'm still downloading the update. Slow as hell. The servers must be slammed!

I'm downloading same time as you but I am seeing up to 90Mbs.

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

New bespoke airport Catalina has a table top runway. Tabletops are plateaus with at least one end of a RY at a fall over the cliff precipice. In 3D (like VR) it can present a dangerous optical illusion. 

I have these tabletops installed: Christiano Renaldo (Portugal), Tellerude (Colorado), Courcheval (France), Monterey (California), Sedona (Arizona), Chuck Yeager (West Virginia).

Well this is disappointing. Another US update while may other parts of the world haven't had any yet. And not to blow my own horn here, but Canada which is the second largest country in the world (by land mass) hasn't had a single update yet.

Mark

• Like 2

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

Just now, Fielder said:

New bespoke airport Catalina has a table top runway

Im sat on the apron right now.  Half of Europe seem to flying here too  😄

..and for anyone interested,   The island is a lot better with google.

• Like 1

Since installing the new update today, I cannot exit the simulator using the normal "exit to desktop"; I have to use the Task Manager. Anyone else having this problem? And, the Content Manager will not come up, it just sits there with the spinning circle! Any advice appreciated!

Steve

7 Miles NW of KGCK

There seem to be lots of other updates in content manager including a 90mb update for Italy, so hopefully some improvements there, too.

• Like 1

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Digging this update scenery and elevation looks much better and LOD - very cool 

• Like 1

Rich Sennett