Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

Update 1.26.5

I tried Google and saw all these tile squares updating in a certain radius from the plane. It looked strange, is that a setting thing ?

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

After this update my content manager is broken. It never finish to load. What to do ?

1 hour ago, DAD said:

well, as someone else already mentioned the textures are quite green, see below when just flying into KORD like I did IRL last week, definetely they don't have green highways unless it's a new Irish feature to color streets in green instead of the Chicago river...

Although I have the technical expertise of a 1970s gym teacher, I would have thought the green roads at least would be easily corrected by AI.

Did they stop the AI at autogen passes?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

2 hours ago, vrdubin6 said:

So glad to see Boise photogrammetry added since 90% of my flights are in and out of the area and it looked like garbage. The Orbx KBOI scenery corrected all of the water texture overlays for the river/canals in the area but I wasn't overly impressed with the airport itself. Anxious to get home and see how improved it is. Default scenery might now hold me over until Verticalsim releases his KBOI add-on.

Welp, unless I'm missing something, it definitely didn't add photogrammetry to the Boise area. The mesh and ground textures in the area definitely look better but that's about it.

Any chance someone could verify on their end? I deleted the Orbx KBOI scenery in case it caused conflicts but still no dice. 

Edited by vrdubin6

13600K @ 5.6 | Gigabyte Windforce 4090 | LG C2 42"

Does anyone know if this update causes issues with FlightBeam Denver or FSDT KORD?

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Sigh....I was hoping this mesh would fix the issues at one of my favorite airports 74S Anacortes, WA I’d reported, but sadly this is not the case.

12 minutes ago, vrdubin6 said:

Welp, unless I'm missing something, it definitely didn't add photogrammetry to the Boise area. The mesh and ground textures in the area definitely look better but that's about it.

Just had a look for you.  Took off from KBOI and there is PG, so yes.. you're missing something 😉   You did install the actual WU from the marketplace didn't you? 

Edited by The Moose
  • Upvote 1

Just now, The Moose said:

Just had a look for you.  Took off from KBOI and there is PG, so yes.. you're missing something 😉   You did install the actual WU from the marketplace didn't you? 

Haha thanks! I just updated my post asking someone to check their end. I'll do a little fiddling around to see what I can do but I'm thinking the Orbx scenery is my issue. I did indeed install the update. 

• Like 1

Just now, vrdubin6 said:

I did indeed install the update. 

Hehe, you wouldn't have been the first if you didn't, i had to ask 😉   (I speak from experience 😆 )

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The Moose said:

Hehe, you wouldn't have been the first if you didn't, i had to ask 😉   (I speak from experience 😆 )

Well, I'm as dumb as I look. I had gone into content manager and installed all updates but hadn't gone into the marketplace and downloaded WUX. Problem solved!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

Does anyone know if this update causes issues with FlightBeam Denver or FSDT KORD?

FSDT KORD doesn't show anything obvious wrong or out of place. I did remove the default Asobo/MS KORD from Content Manager.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

5 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

I bought PAVD awhile back, guess I won't need it now. 

Are you sure? PAVD was only for P3D.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

9 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Are you sure? PAVD was only for P3D.

My bad   PADQ is the one I bought. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

8 hours ago, reignman40 said:

• Updated aerial imagery for USA

I was hoping for updated imagery for my area. It's the same though 😞 outdated bing maps...

No new update for my area either, and once again, no update to KSDF to add taxiway lights to the airport. Though I have them through my own work, and there is a KSDF airport upgrade available for purchase, it's pretty lame that the major UPS hub in the U.S., after two World Updates, still has this major flaw in the default airport provided in the sim. Pretty inexcusable, actually.

• Like 1

Ken