Sign in to follow this  
alberchico

Dash-8-400 released by Snow Palm Studios

This isn't even on par with most freeware.. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

ASUS Prime Z490-A / i7-10700K / RTX 4080 / G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB / Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic case 

This is next level stuff folks. in the wrong direction. This takes the crown of most shameful for what they are asking.

Edited by jbdbow1970
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Dillon said:

Simmarket, let's see if it shows up in the Marketplace then we can talk about shame (Quality Control as well)...  This was a shocker when AVAngel got to the cockpit.  I thought the days of this kind of word not allowed was over.😌 

This will definitely show up in the marketplace. Any rubbish what will print money they will sell

If it was only $10, I would consider it bad and overpriced. For $22 it is a scam.
Yet another developer to ignore. I should make a list of those to keep me from mistakenly buying from them.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

🥴

My heart jumped when I saw the topic title. As much as I love the Fenix 320 there is a special place in my heart for the Dash 8 Q400 (thanks to Majestic). However... after reading the replies and then watching the video... OMG... speechless... How dare they.

Edited by tup61
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, steve 86 said:

This will definitely show up in the marketplace. Any rubbish what will print money they will sell

After an official sanctioned Halo aircraft released for FS I can't disagree...😌 

• Like 1

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Yep, Simmarket used to be the goto place for addons in the FSX days.   Now?   They sell multiple PDF "guides" for "how to get great performance in XXXX sim" for like 10 EUR each. (Information freely available on the web).  The Marketplace does publish some questionable dross for sure, but Simmarket takes the award for "junk shop of the year" for me!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

This FS2004 freeware version looks better!
spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Eddie
KABQ

On 6/15/2022 at 8:16 AM, Dillon said:

After an official sanctioned Halo aircraft released for FS I can't disagree...😌 

That was free though.

12 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

That was free though.

Free or not, a Halo vehicle should have never been in FS officially from Microsoft.  What's next something odd from Minecraft?  A mod from a third party developer is one thing but officially from Microsoft is another.  Even Jorg  was off put by it.  He said he wasn't crazy about the idea but was approached by the Halo team and agreed (keeping good relations between the internal teams).  That being said Jorg and Asobo are going above and beyond to keep this title a sim despite it's official (Game) classification from the company.  Hat's off to that.🍺  I'd rather have Microsoft call it whatever they want if it means a platform like this is getting produced. 😎

Edited by Dillon
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Maybe not officially but strange things have always been in FS. I remember downloading an X-Wing and all kinds of weird stiff in (my younger) FS2002 days... But I do agree with maybe not having to fly with the Halo Pelican in multiplayer if we don't want to. Maybe the option to hide or replace models of those who are using them in multiplayer would be a good solution.

If the craft brings extra features to FS and the SDK that can help developers, that is a benefit also. 

ASUS Prime Z490-A / i7-10700K / RTX 4080 / G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB / Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic case