Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Jörg Neumann regarding the 40th anniversary

My guess is that this is very much up to personal preference. As for myself, I haven't noticed any degradation in visuals since launch. 

Would be easy to find images for comparison though - just look through previous MSFS official posts and compare. 

• Like 2

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

38 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

My guess is that this is very much up to personal preference. As for myself, I haven't noticed any degradation in visuals since launch. 

Would be easy to find images for comparison though - just look through previous MSFS official posts and compare. 

When I install new Nvidia drivers, Nvidia experience app always automatically nonground my graphic setting within MSFS. I always go and switch them back to ultra. I wonder if other people never catch it and assume some kind of graphic degradation LOL

• Like 2

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I've just looked through various development updates since launch Aug 18 2020. Very easy to compare community screenshots from frequent development updates since launch up to now. Can't say I can see a very significant degradation. 

• Like 3

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

1 hour ago, filou said:

I also know the difference between interesting and useless. 

Well, then you know that you made an interesting thread about the 40th anniversary announcement useless. Suggest you open up a new thread with your woes and let the rest of us look ahead rather than back. 

Edited by saifs
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, saifs said:

Well, then you know that you made an interesting thread about the 40th anniversary announcement useless. Suggest you open up a new thread with your woes and let the rest of us look ahead rather than back. 

I expressed my feelings about the msfs visual today. Despite your best efforts, I haven't changed my mind. And so far I find MSFS average in many compartments. That doesn't stop me from using MSFS a lot. One doesn't stop the other. Don't bother too much for advice, I don't want you to hurt yourself. I'm more optimistic than you.

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

17 minutes ago, filou said:

I..... 

Well, then you know that you made an interesting thread about the 40th anniversary announcement useless. Suggest you open up a new thread with your woes and let the rest of us look ahead rather than back. 

Statement still stands. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, saifs said:

Well, then you know that you made an interesting thread about the 40th anniversary announcement useless. Suggest you open up a new thread with your woes and let the rest of us look ahead rather than back. 

Statement still stands. 

Either you don't have the level or you are naive or both at the same time. You also participate. You have an emotional lack may be.

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

Simple answer for me is to just "unfilou"/block this guy. 

Could anyone please help me on how to block a person? Never done it in my 10 years here so don't know how to. 

Edited by saifs
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, saifs said:

Could anyone please help me on how to block a person? Never done it in my 10 years here so don't know how to. 

Hover over the person's name then choose 'ignore user'. You can choose to ignore various things..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, saifs said:

it's a shame, I would have liked to know how many crackers you eat in the morning for breakfast

2 minutes ago, RichUK said:

Hover over the person's name then choose 'ignore user'. You can choose to ignore various things..

Thanks! I'm on my mobile but I'll log in to my pc and do just that. 

3 minutes ago, filou said:

it's a shame, I would have liked to know how many crackers you eat in the morning for breakfast

If you must know, none. Because you're hoading the world's supply

7 minutes ago, RichUK said:

And just like magic, he's gone! Thanks!

• Like 1

I find it is best not to take some things too seriously on this forum. 

I would never block anybody, as I find some of the different opinions very amusing. 

Taking them the wrong way only causes unnecessary stress.

We are only talking about pretend planes anyway. :smile:

PS.  I like weetabix in the morning...  Crackers should be for the evening with a decent cheese!..

• Like 7

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.