Sign in to follow this  
Swanrunner

License Activation Error

I purchased my license key on simmarket, when I select Activate Purchased License I get a pop box with the following error message "The underlying connection was closed:Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel. I tried a Google search and sounds like an issue with Aviaworx's site certificate, Any advice on how to solve this. I also tried the Get Help option from the menu and get the same pop up box error message.

Thank you John Swanson

Edited by Swanrunner
added more information

John,

one idea just came to my mind:

make sure your pc's date and time are set correctly! If it's off, it can cause https connections to fail.

Let me know if that helps!

Mark

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png

Thanks for the reply Mark, actually I found out it was my ISP blocking Aviaworx.com as a possible malicious site. When I pulled it up on my web browser selected trusted site and then I was able to validate license. But then app wouldn’t relaunch until I installed net frame work 3.5 SP1. Now it’s up and running.   

Thanks. John Swanson