Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

June 16th, 2022 - Development Update

Extremely powerful marketing! Quiet impressed with the choice of location to film this update....and yes Mr Nick Partridge at The Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum we would all love to see the Space Shuttle in MSFS! nudge nudge wink wink 😉 

What I would really love to see in a future update is addressing Asia with countries like Indonesia etc which has always been an issue due to the photogrammetry but, it would be really nice if Asobo could somehow address these important holiday locations. 

Edited by ianlighting

On 6/17/2022 at 4:54 AM, SubtotalGuide said:

I know this sim is supposed to be everything to everyone, but compared to this it's clear which side is being favored more.

I didn’t know we had sides. How do you know what side you were picked for?

• Like 1

On 6/21/2022 at 10:41 AM, ianlighting said:

What I would really love to see in a future update is addressing Asia with countries like Indonesia etc which has always been an issue due to the photogrammetry but, it would be really nice if Asobo could somehow address these important holiday locations. 

As Jorg has explained quite a few times he's always on the lookout for better data. Some countries actively forbid the release of detailed data for what they perceive to be security reasons. In other countries there may not have been any commercial reason for a company to collect this data. Although not directly mentioned by Jorg I'm sure the issue of cost is a relevant factor. It's unlikely that MS will pay extortionate prices.

Edited by SamYeager
Typo
  • Like 1

Give people power to really test their personality.