Sign in to follow this  
fsx76

fsx76

Hello all,

I have been away from flight simulator since 2020. I plugged in recently about 2 weeks ago and have installed my digital Microsoft Store version of MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe (Game of the Year) about a dozen times and keep having problems. Some I may have caused myself when I purchased and installed 3rd party software. It would give me a popup while loading saying that the 3rd party may not be updated and it would end the program. I have a fully updated Windows 10 with a Terabyte SSD. I purchased the game from Microsoft but somehow it got moved over to Xbox. They have not been much help. I don't want to waste a lot of time complaining so I will start with the latest problem. I uninstalled MSFS last night, I re-installed it, and then started downloading the Mandatory Updates, after 5 hours, I downloaded other things that I owned in the market place. I updated all. This time, I did not add any third party installs. I launched the sim and went to options and updated my settings. I had a problem with the Honeycomb throttle not sticking to the desk so I turned the game off, went to the shed, got some tools and secured the throttle quadrant. I started to launch the game and it started to load to about 75% and then quit to desktop. I checked my store files and they had all the ASOBO and other related files. I checked the community file and it is empty.

How can I get this thing running? For good. I have uninstalled it and installed it for weeks, and I have flown it for about 30 minutes.