Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

New Aircraft for FSX thread

Hi all, I was wondering if there should be a pinned resource on this forum for new aircraft releases for FSX, both payware and freeware.Now that we are post SP1, hopefully there will be a flood of new aircraft and a pinned/sticky thread would be a useful place to visit IMHO.I would like to start with this...http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...02690&mode=fullAny comments?Cheers,Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern AustraliaCheck out my 5th Around the World flight with MS FSX at http://members.iinet.com.au/~portercbp/fly...W_05/index.html

I don't know how I or we missed that thread, but it is now gone. This is not the screen shots forum and that thread had images that were over our size limits. There are developers forums that that thread would have had a better run in, had the images met our limits. Pinning a thread of any kind is not something that we do or do for any length of time. A subject like the one you suggest would not be practical as a pinned one.