Sign in to follow this  
NismoRR

Any news on FS Traffic from Just Flight?

8 hours ago, semor said:

Disappointing to thear. Sorry, but then your product is out of my interest.

Don't know why every commercial Ai traffic developer thinks the majority of flight simmers only fly tubeliners from big mega hubs.

We GA flyers got constantly overlooked.

Anyway, good luck with your product.

1000% Agreed!

• Upvote 1

Chris Camp

The best traffic program (IMO) was MyTraffic which you can still get for FSX/P3D although I don't think it has been updated in years. It was "complete" because it had airline, GA, and military traffic. I hope that we see something similar in MSFS someday.

Edited by ricka47
  • Like 7

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

On 7/2/2022 at 6:25 AM, John JF said:

I'll bring you more info soon and will regularly be dipping into the forums to answer any questions and discuss any feedback you have. In the meantime here are some previews of the modelling and livery work. 

Only question I have, if purchased, will there be a way to use the models for Vatsim traffic? As in, will the models reside in a folder we point vPilot to and use the models?

Edited by B777ER

Eric 

On 7/4/2022 at 12:34 PM, John JF said:

Not something we are looking into right at this moment. As for the future, you never know. 

Suggestion to the development team: consider add on packs that could add GA, military, and commuter traffic. This was done with your traffic program for FSX and called "PlusPaks."

Also, I think "Traffic Global" for XP11/FSX/P3D included GA. So, I would hope that JF keeps in mind that many of us fly lower and slower to smaller airports.

Edited by ricka47
  • Like 7

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

40 minutes ago, ricka47 said:

The best traffic program (IMO) was MyTraffic which you can still get for FSX/P3D although I don't think it has been updated in years. It was "complete" because it had airline, GA, and military traffic. I hope that we see something similar in MSFS someday.

Yes I loved that program!

Chris Camp

On 7/5/2022 at 1:10 AM, brucewtb said:

This engine does not have the characteristic flattened engine nacelle of the 737 (pre Max series) so yes it does rather look like an airbus cfm engine.

Bruce

Hello everyone, 

Based on those observations about the 737 engine we have decided to modifying things. Even though he used the exact image that was shared on this thread as reference, he agreed it looked slightly off in sim.

Here a few screens of the improvement.

52202359415_cdc084f29e_k.jpg

52202128119_75e8fdc4bf_k.jpg

52202128134_686d30182b_k.jpg

Thank you

John  - Just Flight

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

That is looking much better! 

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

I'd much rather have GA traffic over an engine that looks slightly odd (tongue firmly in cheek!), couldn't you use the default GA as placeholders or something until you build your own?

• Upvote 2

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Hello again everyone.

Just to let you know that we have a new post on our in development page giving a short update on the progress. We’ve included some screenshots of the latest liveries and a couple of previews of the tools. Please look out for further updates here over the coming weeks.

https://www.justflight.com/in-development/fs-traffic-microsoft-flight-simulator

52232179959_b8fa777f6c_k.jpg

Thanks

John - Just Flight

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, snwboardn said:

It’s going to take some really good reviews for me to go away from AIG and free AI

Native MDLX models should be enough, if the majority of aircraft at airports where you fly to/from are A320, A321, 767, 737 ......

The performance benefit from those medium liners which are currently legacy FAIB models should be large.

Does anyone know if this product will work with in "in house" live traffic inside MSFS? I use AIG and it allows this. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

7 hours ago, Freq_flyer44 said:

Native MDLX models should be enough, if the majority of aircraft at airports where you fly to/from are A320, A321, 767, 737 ......

Native glTF models you mean...

On 7/8/2022 at 10:53 AM, John JF said:

Here a few screens of the improvement.

I wonder why so many devs build 737 that look like sitting on stilts. The engine is way too far off ground due to a too long main gear carriage. On other screenshots also the nose gear carriage is too long, this now looks way better on those screenshots. And yes, I am totally aware of different perspectives...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

This is a game changer for those on Vatsim. Finally, something worthy of what we had with Boston Virtual's AI program back in P3D. This may finally push me to MSFS full-time.

Eric