Sign in to follow this  
NismoRR

Any news on FS Traffic from Just Flight?

On 11/8/2022 at 8:53 AM, pmplayer said:

Nothing at all until it is out and the boomer comes for shure with SU11 that probably kills all Traffic dreams..🤨

cheers 😉

why does everyone keep saying this?? is SU11 really going to make AI traffic useless? I normally fly on Vatsim and have heard it will affect that as well but I cant tell if people are serious or just joking because updates in the past usually fix 1 thing and break 10 others

Just now, environmental_ice said:

why does everyone keep saying this?? is SU11 really going to make AI traffic useless? I normally fly on Vatsim and have heard it will affect that as well but I cant tell if people are serious or just joking because updates in the past usually fix 1 thing and break 10 others

Last version of SU11 I used had broken ai traffic. Not sure if they’ve fixed it yet. Time will tell. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, environmental_ice said:

There are some issues for those who use AI traffic packages like AIG in SU11 but I don't believe it breaks the way it works with VATSIM, just those who don't fly on vatsim/ivao and use AI traffic.The issues are being discussed in this forum thread: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/traffic-changes-implications-to-simconnect-fsltl-aig/549164/165

(I could be wrong though)

Edited by Zangoose
  • Like 1

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

52 minutes ago, environmental_ice said:

normally fly on Vatsim and have heard it will affect that as well

I don't see how it will, completely different system.

Edited by Tuskin38

I have moved to PSXT + RealTraffic + FSLTL liveries. Not a cheap solution but it does work well in SU11. 

Edited by RobJC
  • Like 2

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

17 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

I don't see how it will, completely different system.

yeah I was confused as to why I saw that since its just model matching....Saw it somewhere on a discord or reddit. I dont fly offline since the ATC we have available isnt good

Thank you for the update I can feel your enthusiasm and I really hope you well with this product.

However I'm not impressed at all, wake me up when you have GA added.

For the time being it is just more of the same for me...

Update? Rather impressed about how much text you can create without actually saying anything substantial. But then, what to expect from Just Preview anyway... 🤣

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Great update and some wonderful screenshots to go with it! Thanks! Looking forward to this.

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

Thanks for the update JF. 

would appreciate if JF can calm our fears on how they have solved the erratic AI behavior in MSFS that other talented devs could not. 

Either you guys did something magical or you are still not addressing the elephant in the room. 

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

JF seem pretty confident this product will work great even with the current SU11 AI issues and that's enough for me.

Day one buy!

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

On 11/28/2022 at 11:30 AM, adino said:

wake me up when you have GA added.

There's GA addons out there you can probably use along side.