Sign in to follow this  
MrBitstFlyer

MSFS birthday present

I fly MSFS about 6 hours per day, so I shouldn't be surprised at a TShirt my son got me for my birthday.

20220616-211309.jpg

• Like 29
  • Upvote 3

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

very nice, Enjoy!!!

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

Very nice...but, 6 hrs a day?  Good gravy that is impressive.

• Like 1

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

1 hour ago, 1st fltsimguy said:

Very nice...but, 6 hrs a day?  Good gravy that is impressive.

Wife in bed at 8pm, I go to bed about 4am 🙂

• Like 2

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

4 hours ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

Wife in bed at 8pm, I go to bed about 4am

I take it you are not 21 anymore 😊?

Edited by turbomax
  • Like 2

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

10 hours ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

I fly MSFS about 6 hours per day, so I shouldn't be surprised at a TShirt my son got me for my birthday.

Brilliant! Would like one of those myself.. 😆

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

1 hour ago, turbomax said:

he might be a dole dosser lol

Happy Birthday.  My youngest of four boys also celebrated his 30th Day yesterday and no he doesn’t like flight simulators per se’ but he indeed loves gaming and I’m pretty sure he has some Madd Skilz in the HALO pelican!

-B

• Like 1

5 hours ago, turbomax said:

I wish 🙂  

Shift work has ruined my body clock so staying up on rest days seems natural 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

I wish 🙂  

Shift work has ruined my body clock so staying up on rest days seems natural 🙂

Yep!  Been there - done that!

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

4 hours ago, steve 86 said:

he might be a dole dosser lol

No, I work 12 hour shifts so get up to 6 rest days in a row. Excellent for flight simming.

• Like 1

My wife goes to bed early to get away from me too. I don't know whats wrong with her. For her last birthday I really pulled all the stops and bought her an RTX 3090. She really didn't like it and I ended up stuck with it. The birthday before that I got her a Premium Deluxe copy of MSFS. She didn't like that either! I'm at my wits end. I play a lot of MSFS too but I'm very considerate. I usually wait until she is busy cleaning the house or making my dinner or doing my laundry so she doesn't feel neglected. She does a lot of house work. Maybe next birth I'll try getting her a new Pan or an Iron or something. Something more to her liking. That should cheer her up! 😁

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, FBW737 said:

My wife goes to bed early to get away from me too. I don't know whats wrong with her. For her last birthday I really pulled all the stops and bought her an RTX 3090. She really didn't like it and I ended up stuck with it. The birthday before that I got her a Premium Deluxe copy of MSFS. She didn't like that either! I'm at my wits end. I play a lot of MSFS too but I'm very considerate. I usually wait until she is busy cleaning the house or making my dinner or doing my laundry so she doesn't feel neglected. She does a lot of house work. Maybe next birth I'll try getting her a new Pan or an Iron or something. Something more to her liking. That should cheer her up! 😁

:biggrin:  Well I bought my wife a vacuum cleaner.  I think she likes it, but I need to get it extracted from my rear end at some stage.

In all seriousness though, she has bought me a few MSFS related items for Christmas and my birthday in the past.  A new Thrustmaster joystick, and a few of the more expensive add on aircraft etc.
Although she won't have a go at flying in the sim, she does watch, especially when I fly over a prospective holiday destination, or when I have a scout around before we go - Skiathos was the last one.

• Like 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.