Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS2Crew Weekend Update - 18 June 2022!

FS2Crew Friends,

It's that time of the week again!

1. FS2Crew for the Maddog (MSFS):  We were hoping to to release it this weekend, but I still need need to proof read the manual.  I work full time (real world) in addition to doing FS2Crew, and time last week was tight!

We're also looking for a couple more Maddog testers to give it a final spin, so if you are a hard core MSFS Dog and FS2Crew user, let me send me a ticket.

2. RAAS for MSFS:  Here's a great new video:

3. Fenix and PMDG 737 for MSFS:  Coming after the "The Dog" is released!

Edited by byork
  • Like 1

@byork any communication between you and PMDG?

I know you need the SDK from them, any status updates?

• Upvote 1

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

An thereafter the BAe-146 please! :-)

It is such a wonderful add-on and I bet there are enough users to buy FS2Crew for it. Maybe you can start a poll therefore or even use Kickstarter ;-)

Greetings

Hoping for the A320 first, I find FS2Crew really lends itself well to such an automated aircraft where there is not really that much to do if you want to start up and get going quickly.  FS2Crew slows down the process and covers areas that single pilots tend to skip.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

19 hours ago, byork said:

We'll see about the 146 😉

👍😁

18 hours ago, MarkW said:

Hoping for the A320 first, I find FS2Crew really lends itself well to such an automated aircraft where there is not really that much to do if you want to start up and get going quickly.  FS2Crew slows down the process and covers areas that single pilots tend to skip.

Agree!

On 6/19/2022 at 10:45 PM, byork said:

Here's the correct Pushback Express / Fenix demo video:

Hi @byork,

Enjoying using Pushback Express so far, really useful utility.

But in the 1:33 mark of your video, I cant get my pushback menu to appear like that inside the FS2Crew Command Center menu, I always have to use the external window that opens in the desktop to setup and start the pushback.

Is there an option I can change to make it appear like in your video? Thanks!

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

I see that a new forum for the Maddog MSFS version has gone up, are you still on track for a release this weekend? Please say yes as my better half is away this weekend and I have lots of flying time on my hands 😄

Dean Farley