Sign in to follow this  

Bunch of questions about FSX

I finally reinstalled FSX with the pacth this time, and the patch did its effect. With settings very similar to the ones I have in FS9, FSX still behaves acceptably, even in a HD with both FSs, so I want to do some flights with it.1)First of all I only fly online, so I need a good Vatsim client. I heard SB works with FSX, same with a new version of FSINN. What do you recommend.2) Does FS9 AI traffic work in FSX. I just care about the plane models and repaints as I use them together with FSINN. I noticed the textures for FSX are different than the ones for FS9.3) I am a payware addict and have almost every good thing released in the last 4 years. Which one is compatible, or have a free upgrade (such as the Feelthere ones)?4) I have read about Tile Proxy. Where can I get it? Should I disable autogen when I use it?5) Do I need FSUIPC? For what?6) Is there any utility such as AC2004 taht allows me to move to teh sides of teh VC?7) Any other suggestion will be welcomed :)ThanksLeo

Guest lalo lolo1

Hey, any answer pls. No need to answer all together. 1 by 1 would be helpful too.ThanksLeo

>Hey, any answer pls. No need to answer all together. 1 by 1>would be helpful too.7) Search the forum... :(

Guest lalo lolo1

Jim,I guess that you don't remember but each question I asked in this forum in the last 5 years or so, had an answer from you. Thanks again for a countless time.About 1). I have used FSINN in FS9 for a long time. I love the fact that I can use very nice AI models instead of the ugly VIP models. Which models does SB use? And why do you prefer SB over FSINN in this case.About 4) Which is the URL for TP? I cannot find it in Google. Thanks about the forum tip. I didn't know there was a dedicated one for tile proxy.Leo

I didn't think SB worked with FSX yet. FSInn works just fine with FSX, so if that is what you are used to ...Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

4) Well, okay, here you go ;): the latest version of TP can be found here:http://sourceforge.net/projects/tileproxyBTW 1: It was the FIRST entry that Google gave me.BTW 2: TP doesn't work too well with SP1... Textures aren't updated and everything is blurred within no time. I deleted TP pretty soon after giving it a try. It IS however a product to keep a close eye on!6) There is no similar product like AC2004. I also really missed it when I switched to FSX. But I completely forgot about it ever since I got my precious Track IR 4 Pro with the Track Clip Pro. Okay, it isn't cheap (far from it) but it's guaranteed to blow you away and change your simming experience forever. AC2004 was my favorite FS2004 addon, but in comparison with the Track IR it's nothing, nada, crap, whatever. ;)