Sign in to follow this  
flyinion

Fenix not saving EFB options?

1 hour ago, Ridvan Celik said:

I’ll happily take the numbers and not give him any of the money. Just a bottle of wine so he can mellow out. 

Don’t waste your energy mate… its the classic Avsim stuff.
Your man also suggested me once to find a new hobby when I said i do not want to invest and purchase Navigraph subscription. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Roi Ben

2 hours ago, Ridvan Celik said:

You might think you have me all figured out but really you don’t, my emotional state is quite normal right now just at work as usual nothing out of the ordinary. 

He didn’t point him to the discord, he said it’s been discussed for weeks. Pointing someone to the discord would be something like “check out their discord it’s got some great info”… something along them lines don’t you think? 

Also, if you read the part where I said it takes a few look at his other posts that he has a condescending manner, you might see it in a different perspective. 

Did I miss something positive here? 

LoL

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

52 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

Don’t waste your energy mate… its the classic Avsim stuff.
Your man also suggested me once to find a new hobby when I said i do not want to invest and purchase Navigraph subscription. 

Ha! of course he did, he knows best and he knows it all. 

18 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

Did I miss something positive here? 

LoL

?

Edited by Ridvan Celik

9 hours ago, Ridvan Celik said:

Exactly right! 

There's a difference between talking to someone normally and then talking to them like they should always know something. It only takes you to see a few of his posts for you to understand exactly how he means it.

Sensitive? no, I'm just a fair person. The OP asked a fair straight forward question, answering in the same manner is called respect. What does it having being discussed on discord for weeks have to do with anything? He clearly isn't following them on Discord hence why he posted here. Just answer the question... "been discussed for weeks" lol like its his fault he hasn't come across the answer in all these weeks. Not everyone is retired and frequenting every forum there is out there all day. Anyway us uninformed people now have been informed.

Good day to all. 

Drama about nothing.  Man on move on.

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Y'all brush your teeth with sensodyne, huh? LOL. All I got from what Bob said is that it is an issue that has been known and discussed for weeks on the discord and the fix will come in the next update. If I remember correctly, I've seen Bob talking about how much he hates having to use discord to keep up to date with products so I don't think he was suggesting the OP should have been there to know what was going on. Let's not make this an issue where there is none and please, let's not reward a member's helpfulness with personal attacks....

• Upvote 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

30 minutes ago, Krakin said:

Y'all brush your teeth with sensodyne, huh? LOL. All I got from what Bob said is that it is an issue that has been known and discussed for weeks on the discord and the fix will come in the next update. If I remember correctly, I've seen Bob talking about how much he hates having to use discord to keep up to date with products so I don't think he was suggesting the OP should have been there to know what was going on. Let's not make this an issue where there is none and please, let's not reward a member's helpfulness with personal attacks....

I actually changed my mind about Discord, once I straightened out the confusion about phone numbers that they had . I check it about twice a day on the Fenix Page. , to keep up with changes and recommendations from the Developer who posts on there all the time. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

7 hours ago, Ridvan Celik said:

Ha! of course he did, he knows best and he knows it all. 

Funny, considering he was too, well..., I'm trying to figure out a way to word this without a condescending tone... "overwhelmed" by the Fenix on release that he was unable to program MCDU and use the EFB with the Simbrief integration in the first 48 hours of buying it, that he started to regret buying it out of frustration.

4 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

Drama about nothing.  Man on move on.

“Good day to all” . Man up don’t suck up. 

Edited by Ridvan Celik

4 hours ago, Krakin said:

Good joke, probably only as funny to make yourself laugh “LOL”. Like I’ve said before, there’s a difference between sensitivity and knowing exactly how meant it (backed up by other users who feel the same way) and helping a fellow simmer.

Geez never knew soo many people were so gullible… bet y’all feel a little special when a few Russian ladies email you looking for love in the spam mail huh. 

Unless you guys enjoy reading couple pages emotion spill of local drama queens, the best way to communicate with Fenix in on their discord via filing support a ticket. I've done both and both proved to be very productive.

• Like 1

Come on don't you know the AVSIM rules?! Personal fights only after page 4 on a new thread.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Ridvan Celik said:

Especially this drama queen, yeah the guy wearing a face mask alone 😂

Oh boy! Nobody told you? Ukrainian pilots never reveal their face ! 🤫 

Did you try contacting  Fenix discord yet? 

3 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

Oh boy! Nobody told you? Ukrainian pilots never reveal their face ! 🤫 

Did you try contacting  Fenix discord yet? 

Ok James Bond calm down. Im not the OP i didn’t have the question. On your wayyyy

53 minutes ago, Ridvan Celik said:

Ok James Bond calm down. Im not the OP i didn’t have the question. On your wayyyy

Dog barks caravan goes on 🙂

Ok guys, the OP got his answer in the 3rd post and then dragged the topic out 3 pages arguing about how it was answered. Totally unnecessary. 

@Ridvan Celik Some of you’re now hidden replies were out of bounds. Bob gave a one line reply with the answer that was sufficient. Why you had to go on about it is beyond me.

• Upvote 1

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator