Sign in to follow this  
flightjunkiechicago

Unable to set Real Only in Learner for multiple airports

Last night, I left Learner running overnight to populate my airport files at multiple airports, and checked Real Only in the UI.

However, it appeared to only affect the first airport it ran but not the remainder in the list.

For example, I had KSFO, KLAX, KORD, KSEA, KLAS... and double checked that I had clicked Real Only in the UI.
The program started at KSFO and was using Real Only. But this morning after eight hours of running, it looks like the other airlines had Real Only = 0 in the learner files.

That is not a bug but a feature.

The real only value is taken from the airport file, empty airport files have real only is false. So you have to set in each airport file real to true, either directly or via the UI.

See the section about Real only in the Manual: initial value is taken from the airport file.

However, it is not a problem that you have collected real and non real options, you can always set it to real later on. Then the non real entries will be ignored, and when the threshold is exceeded they will be removed from the file.

Edited by kiek