Sign in to follow this  
Dutch1

Online Services are unreachable?

Same, been happening to me intermittently for about a week now, but my internet is fine!

Dell S2417DG QHD G-SYNC 165Mhz | Gainward Phoenix GS GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | Intel i7 8086K @ 5.2Ghz | Asus Maximus XI Formula  | Corsair  500D RGB  |  Corsair AX860i | Corsair Dominator Vengeance RGB DDR4 32GB 3200Mhz | Corsair H115i Platinum RGB  | Samsung Evo SSD 2 x 1000GB  | WD Black 2 TB | SoundBlaster Z | Track IR 5 | Harmon Kardon HK695  |

What I don't understand is why this message has to pop up every few seconds in the middle of the screen. 

• Upvote 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I can only hope this is the beginning of a new server era with better live weather etc.....

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

3 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

What I don't understand is why this message has to pop up every few seconds in the middle of the screen. 

yep, getting it too and also easyjetsimpilot on his current live flight at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXJ3MUQGdvA. That popup is annoying, I seem to be able to click it away but indeed it keeps popping up, a dismiss button would help. currently enroute ENHF to ENAL in the PRMG 737 and all fine except that popup right in front of me

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Just now, DAD said:

yep, getting it too and also easyjetsimpilot on his current live flight at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXJ3MUQGdvA. That popup is annoying, I seem to be able to click it away but indeed it keeps popping up, a dismiss button would help. currently enroute ENHF to ENAL in the PRMG 737 and all fine except that popup right in front of me

Same problem her, getting ready to get on the ILS for WIPP. Hope I can land with that label on the screen. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

MS is aware of this, no idea how to understand this post at their forum, is the server now really down on their side or just the popup erratically popping up for some (ie vast majority)?

The team is still investigating on why the pop-up shows up for some community members - the bug with the world disappearing as soon as the pop-up is displayed is known and will be fixed for a future update.
Temporary workaround: Re-enabling data streaming in the option settings “solves” the issue.

Edit: Sorry, seems to be an old  status, per MS all services are green

Edited by DAD

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

If you are on a flight and land, I guess you can't start another flight with this going on..??

7 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

If you are on a flight and land, I guess you can't start another flight with this going on..??

you may still try to disable online services

EDIT now acknowledged as "partly" outage https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/online-services-monitoring/486800

Edited by DAD

Phil Leaven