Sign in to follow this  
Dutch1

Online Services are unreachable?

This is why we need a third party live weather system for MSFS. Oh and that annoying warning, can't they just release a hotfix to have it as a one time only warning?

Hi,

I'm in Valencia, Spain. My Internet connection is all right, but the message of Warning appears constantly, so I've decided to quit the game (by the way, I had 6 or 7 fps!, when I usually have 30).

What's going on?

Just now, John Fields said:

Hi,

I'm in Valencia, Spain. My Internet connection is all right, but the message of Warning appears constantly, so I've decided to quit the game (by the way, I had 6 or 7 fps!, when I usually have 30).

What's going on?

The Sky is Falling 🤥

• Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Anyone manage to hide this really annoying popup warning ?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

1 minute ago, Bobsk8 said:

The Sky is Falling 🤥

James Bond - Skyfall 😂

cheers 🥳

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, warbirds said:

Anyone manage to hide this really annoying popup warning ?

disable online functionality in your sim settings until MS restarted their servers...

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

Duck tape?   😉

I just tried your suggestion and I can assure you it really isn't helpful😉

Same here. S.E. UK

• Like 2

i7-4790k @ 4.4ghz for the moment. Asus z87-k mobo. GTX 1080, 32gb ram. couple of SSDs....Saitek X52

This is one of 2 things:

1.  Massive, world-wide cyber attack based on real world events (believe it or not guys...the REAL world internet impacts our microscopic world when outages are this large....I love to live in our world exclusively as much as possible too...but we need to pull our heads out of flight sim every once in a while and look at the bigger picture)...this movie clip come to mind (The movie Surrogates when the plug is pulled and all the fake people just collapse....good, chilling movie)

2. This is the beginning of the SkyNet takeover.....

Edited by Steve Dra
  • Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Back in Atlanta. 

Well it is not back. I just found out that online settings had all been switched off. I tried turning them on, and MSFS froze up. 

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310