Sign in to follow this  
Antonov22

Welcome to Tunis, Tunisia!

It must be near two years ago that Prealsoft announced they had started working on Tunis (TUN/DTTA) for P3D.

Good news, it has just released (v5 version for now, other versions to follow):

simMarket: TUNIS CARTHAGE AIRPORT P3D

Time to dust off the baby NG, the good ol' 737-600!

• Like 6

Kind Regards,

Peter

$22 while looking like something that came out 7 years ago. The P3D market has really tanked lol. 

• Upvote 4

On 6/21/2022 at 12:39 AM, Antonov22 said:

Good news, it has just released (v5 version for now, other versions to follow):

simMarket: TUNIS CARTHAGE AIRPORT P3D

Thanks for the heads-up. I bought it and like it and do not consider it overpriced.

• Like 1

Erhard

I9 11900k RTX 3080 TI 3 x 55" LED TV 4K, 2 more PCs for displays and hardware connection Prosim A320

I can't even get it to work correctly. installed and seen by everything (scenery add on, GSX, little navmap, etc.), but no aprons, no buildings, nothing but the runways base layer and scenery base layer will ever show up.

https://prnt.sc/v8nXG9a3d2X_

Steven Destazio (DVA12924)

"There's not reason to be alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of the fight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?" - Elaine Dickinson

We all started learning a product/feature at some point in our tenure within the flight sim community. Please understand that and understand that people come here to learn how to solve problems, not be harassed because you feel you are better than everyone else. We are all equal. Show respect and you'll get respect. Please don't guess at a solution unless trial/error and remember we are here to help each other and learn/teach from each other. Check your ego at the door. We should be interacting as if we will be sitting next to each other on the flight deck, not grade school bullies.

Hmm... Whenever possible, I install into a fake sim and move files from there. So I just reinstalled into the fake and found nothing out of the ordinary.

Apart from scenery and textures, there are two effect files and the SODE files. I have installed the scenery via xml and in my installation it has layer 641 (sorted by countries...). It shows up perfectly, in effect is is quite nicely detailed.

Erhard

I9 11900k RTX 3080 TI 3 x 55" LED TV 4K, 2 more PCs for displays and hardware connection Prosim A320

Hello,
Could be a problem with your installation, I just installed it and I don't have any problems here.

Edited by vjeanmarc

Cordialement,
Jean-Marc.

ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-F, i9 13900K, 64 Go DDR5 Ram 4800 Mhz, RTX3090, 3 SSD M2 1TO, Alimentation Bequiet  1600 W, 2 Benq W1080ST

The author is not helping his own cause...

”SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4”

No mention of v5. Some will be reluctant to purchase for v5 as it’s rare for refunds to be given if it’s incompatible.

If anyone has it installed in v5 without issue it might be helpful to point that out to the author.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

1 hour ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

The author is not helping his own cause...

”SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4”

No mention of v5. Some will be reluctant to purchase for v5 as it’s rare for refunds to be given if it’s incompatible.

If anyone has it installed in v5 without issue it might be helpful to point that out to the author.

Hi,

I think you did not understand that there is a P3D V5 version, See the post at the beginning.

REQUIREMENTS

SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS 
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V5
Windows, 10

• Upvote 1

Cordialement,
Jean-Marc.

ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-F, i9 13900K, 64 Go DDR5 Ram 4800 Mhz, RTX3090, 3 SSD M2 1TO, Alimentation Bequiet  1600 W, 2 Benq W1080ST

3 minutes ago, vjeanmarc said:

Hi,

I think you did not understand that there is a P3D V5 version, See the post at the beginning.

REQUIREMENTS

SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS 
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V5
Windows, 10

Whoops! Silly me. 🙄

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

My issue was that it had installed it twice so they were conflicting with each other. Once I found the second installation and removed it from the scenery library, everything worked well. I did however also have default buildings showing through, which was easily resolved by opening the ADE file, importing default scenery objects and then deleting them and recompiling. I have since had no issues in P3dv5.3

• Like 1

Steven Destazio (DVA12924)

"There's not reason to be alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of the fight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?" - Elaine Dickinson

We all started learning a product/feature at some point in our tenure within the flight sim community. Please understand that and understand that people come here to learn how to solve problems, not be harassed because you feel you are better than everyone else. We are all equal. Show respect and you'll get respect. Please don't guess at a solution unless trial/error and remember we are here to help each other and learn/teach from each other. Check your ego at the door. We should be interacting as if we will be sitting next to each other on the flight deck, not grade school bullies.