Sign in to follow this  
GKELLERMAN

What do you say?

I'm stupid I am sure (my wife will vote that way) but for the life of me I am unable to find the words to get my F/O to set (on the MCP) Course 2 to the value I want.  I have no problem with "Set course 1 to XXX"; however same phrase is not working for me on VOR course #2.

Thanks and I love this program!

Edited by GKELLERMAN

6 hours ago, GKELLERMAN said:

I'm stupid I am sure (my wife will vote that way) but for the life of me I am unable to find the words to get my F/O to set (on the MCP) Course 2 to the value I want.  I have no problem with "Set course 1 to XXX"; however same phrase is not working for me on VOR course #2.

Thanks and I love this program!

Always refer to Nav2 with "nav two" or "nav radio two" (the two being part of the name and not "2" as part of the course value

Examples

nav two course two five zero

nav radio two track 1 three six

set nav two track XXX

Could eventually update the speech grammar to accept "set course two XXX", but it's vey likely going to end up with track one set in the 2XX range