Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

Just Flight announce Fokker 70 &100

In not entirely unexpected(*) news Just Flight have announced they'll be following their upcoming Fokker 28 with its younger siblings the Fokker 70 & 100.

Work has already started by planes ahead of it in the queue have priority so we won't be doing it this year

https://m.facebook.com/justflight/posts/pfbid02RharLfLRQBmjLnoMtdGbkffy1e2F9e6SBHTQCDj3kQ5PXrqS2Z8S1V8E1zi7ebBXl

(*) I say "not entirely unexpected" as it's the same thing as is happening with the JF Bae146 and the Avro RJ.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Nice.  Their BAe 146 was very good.  If the Fokker 70 & 100 have the same level of fidelity as their BAe 146, this will be another excellent airliner for MSFS.

• Like 5

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

Great news! The Fokker 70 & 100 are still widely used in Australia (Virgin Australian, Qantas Link, and Alliance Airlines), New Guinea (Air Nuigini - Looking forward to this one).

• Like 2

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

This is great.  Their BAE 146 is one of the best airliners I’ve flown, and I will have no hesitation making these upcoming aircraft day one purchases.  The only downside is the wait!  But good things come to those who wait right?

• Like 3

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

I remember years ago really enjoying the Digital Aviation Fokker 100 for FS2004 back in the day. This will be a trip down memory lane!

• Like 3

Tom Wright

Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) | Intel Core i7 4770k @ 4.3GHz | 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM | GTX 1060 6GB | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB | Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Sidestick + Quadrant | Xbox Series S

https://fselite.net/content/just-flight-announces-fokker-100/

Also JF's Facebook post content:
"Just like in real-life, we will be following development of our Fokker F28 Fellowship for MSFS with its younger brother, the Fokker 100 and shortened Fokker 70. Built with incredible detail to take full advantage of the MSFS platform, the exterior and cockpit modelling and texturing work is progressing very well, and we are aiming for a 2023 release.

Won't be long before we add this to our In Development Section and start giving you regular updates but as is always the way the visuals get a good head-start of the coding side of things, work is underway but other projects such as the F28 are ahead in that particular queue. Certainly one to look out for though. Enjoy these initial shots."

Edited by lwt1971
  • Like 2

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

Awesome news! Takes me back to ITVV videos. I used to love the Fokker.

1 minute ago, jfri said:

That link does not work

Weird. It works when I click on it. Maybe try searching for 'itvv fokker 100' in google.

Awesome!

I once had the opportunity to fly on an American Airlines F100 that was BRAND new - the pilot said we were it’s second revenue flight ever, the first being the hop from Chicago to Cincinnati that morning and we were flying back on it to Chicago...I still remember how pristine the interior looked and smelled and how the wings themselves didn’t have a spec of dirt or atain on them.

Will be buying this!

2 hours ago, peloto said:

Great, but do not abandonware my 146, ok?

Why would a developer announcing new products, mean they'll abandon current products?   JF have updated the 146 keenly since release.   I think they've really proven they're not the developer that abandons current addons.

• Like 3

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

2 hours ago, JYW said:

Why would a developer announcing new products, mean they'll abandon current products?   JF have updated the 146 keenly since release.   I think they've really proven they're not the developer that abandons current addons.

I don´t affirm that, 146 has a lot to work still to do it, I think and hope JF is not so, I could tell you others that yes, just in case.

Nice to see old school jets. Also name remind me an old radio chatter joke "I got that Fokker in sight " 🙂

• Like 4

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI