Sign in to follow this  
FlyingsCool

Ultimate Terrain FSX released!

Go get it gents! A must have in my opinion.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

Guest JIMJAM

Get in line its over a gig.If FSX is going to be blurry,stutter and crawl, it might as well look good.

Guest JimC1702

Same here, downloading now. I've been waiting for this one. Finally get my river back!Jim

Guest Len

>Same here, downloading now. I've been waiting for this one. >Finally get my river back!>>Jim>Where? I can't see UT for X on the F1 site.

aww, gee. . . thanks a million, Wildblue. . I think. . "Where are all the addons?" Well it looks like they're here, doesn't it? Last week ASX, this week UTX, a week or so from now GE/FE X. . . . . .downloading now. . . speed 115KB/sec . . . 1 Hr 9 mins left. . . geez it's over a gig. . . . ok, find the Visa card. . . think of another explanation to give the wife. . let's see. . what priority does UT have in the Scenery Library. . will it work ok with the GE/FE environment when it gets out? . . will I get more lines in the water? . . will it kill my autogen?. . questions, more questions. . Yes I'm hooked. . . and if you're reading this - you are too! heheheh!:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lolRegards all!

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

I installed earlier this evening and it is superb. There are many individual tweaks to allow each user to modify the settings for their personal taste and system. What a spectacular difference with UT X running. UT was the single best improvement for FS9 and this one is better! Bob...

Guest JimC1702

Boy, you're right Bob. This is spectacular and even better than the FS9 version. I was flying around my home area just shaking my head in amazement.I have the Mohawk and Sacandaga Rivers back again, the islands in the Sacandaga Lake, and traffic on the secondary roads! It's amazing.Jim

Yup, pulling it down now @ 818Kb/s from the Flight1 primary server. $34.95 to register...

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Guest Akflyin

Hi Jim,Does it look like Alaska is included in the product? I primarily fly in alaska and would like better Terrain but sometimes Alaska is a separate product from the USA product.Any input would be appreciatedThanks

Hi Dave,It includes the continental US only. I understand there will be a separate release for Alaska. I also do a lot of flying in Alaska (primarily bush) and use Misty and Tongass Fjords and Glacier Bay. Spectacular works of art in FS9.

Oh Man! This is the best thing since Flight Scenery's Portland! I just completed a 5min, 2000' flight in the area just north of Renton, Seattle. There are road vehicles everywhere - side roads included, with the best landclass I've ever seen - and the bonus being - I think I've got a framerate increase. It is truly an experience. This is an absolute MUST have!I have just two shots, because I just circled this area briefly: ASX is loaded, and full autogen on: apologies for the screenshot quality: they're taken at 1680 x 1050, and when you reduce them down to 1024 x 600 and less than 150K or so, they begin to look like h***.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/173480.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/173481.jpgSUPER Well Done to the UT Team! Many, many Thanks!Regards,

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Impressive.I'm wondering since the United States is also known as the "11th Province", should we take it that the current package includes Canada?Also, does the "point" night lighting show up while you're far away, or do the points only become visible as you get closer in?-Bryan