Sign in to follow this  
FlyingsCool

Ultimate Terrain FSX released!

>Impressive.>>I'm wondering since the United States is also known as the>"11th Province", should we take it that the current package>includes Canada?Only the continental US in this release. I haven't checked out the night lights yet.UT was in my mind THE most important add-on for FS9. UT X has stepped it up another notch. I give it an 11 on a 10 point scale. Back to exploring!Tony

>Only the continental US in this release. I haven't checked>out the night lights yet.>>Now that it's mentioned, I need to try out the night lights too.I've got the same impression as others...........impressive!L.Adamson

CD coupon isn't valid! :( I tried both coupons and they both said that they were only for downloaded versions of the program. I have the boxed CD version.

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Guest dpc

Downloading it now. Excellent download speed. 1158 KB/s.

Guest xminator1

What is considered the best Mesh for the US right now? While waiting for Europe and Asia I might as well do a little landscapespotting in the US :)

Guest Speed

I'm winning at 1800kb/sec....taking 7 minutes to download but I'd say thats 7 minutes too long after the half hour i poured over the flash brief. And just when I was getting sick of developers not showing before and after pics.

Guest 3ra_Luke

Now, FSX is flyable..at least in USA.Every FS version needs UT addons to be as it should. FSX + UTX (USA, Canada, Europe) + ASX + GEX + FEX + Mesh + Specific Zones addons, like VancoucerX, Emma Field, MegasceneryX products.., will be the only way to fly for years, until a new FS version arrives.Also, the continuous and fast support is excelent!Bye, bye, FS9. UTX makes possible the transition.Tnx Allen Kriesman!!! You

FolksI found that when I used the download coupon (Downloaded this morning) it said that the coupon was invalid. I tried the CD coupon and it worked okay on the download version. I guess that there is a link problem.On the other hand I might be imagining it all.:-)

Regards

Howard

H D Isaacs

Guest d.lahrman

A bit dissappointing that Alaska is not included. FSX really needs some good AlaskaBC scenery work to do the area justice. If UTX is going to put out a stand-alone package for this, I hope it is significant. I noticed they had Holger Sandmann's help with the glaciers in this release. Maybe the collaboration will continue to put togher a really outstanding AlaskaBC package.

Should have my new rig in about a week. I bought UT USA and I'll be using that 20%-off coupon for sure. $7 is $7. Pays for my beer for my first UTX flight.Any word on the delay for UTX-Canada/Alaska. With my FSX Genesis mesh, it's going to be great!

The coupons were a bit crossed. But I think it is straight now.That is what happens after a 3 product release week!

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

Tom,If you are up to it, you could submit a ticket with your original order info and Jeff can refund you the 7.00.

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

Well, that's really some Sunday service! It's almost reason enough to order something right away. ;) But I'm waiting for news about the release date of UTX Europe... Bit weird though: if they release it soon I'll wait for it, but if it takes a few months I might buy UTX USA in the meantime. Well, that's not the kind of message I want to give the devs of course... ;)