Sign in to follow this  
Hollister56

Corsair key bind to operate the Cowl Flap

I can't seem to find the right button to assign on my CH throttle quadrant to operate the cowl flaps.

Has anyone had success in doing this?

Thanks, Ed

I am not sure there is one.  I was hoping for this as well and one for the oil cooler and super charger etc.  There are controls for these in the game but they don't seem to map to this aircraft or if they do I figure out how to get it to work. 

This is a beautiful addon with one very large drawback.  There have been quite a few requests for Blackbird to let us know how to bind some of the important controls.  I hope they do so.  It seems strange to have sophisticated systems without any means to control them.

Use of the mouse in VR is extremely difficult and a real immersion killer.  For example, if you are using your right hand for the stick it is almost impossible to work the following important controls using your left hand on the mouse:

oil cooler

intercooler

supercharger

fuel tank selector

hydraulic hand pump

tail hook

engine primer

engine starter

If these controls were bindable, the Corsair would be among the best planes IMHO in MSFS.

I really hope we hear from Blackbird on this question of binding soon.

Edited by TASCHMANN