Sign in to follow this  
Aglos77

Let's talk about fun Fenix, Leonardo or PMDG

13 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Alright you misunderstood. I was not talking about pushing the button on the pedal disc; I was talking about the EFB setting, where you can set "seperate pedal disc" to OFF. This works for me, full rudder authority with main gears touched down.

he did that too....

31 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

So apparently the person that made the video, didn't have his aircraft set up properly. 

No it's not that; both options should work, but one of them is bugged right now. Which he apparently did not know (and which is not his fault).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

What decade is XP 12 going to be released? 

If we«re talking days, maybe in 2 decades :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

On 6/23/2022 at 2:04 PM, Aglos77 said:

First sorry fo my bad english...

We often focus on other aspects than what I think should be the main thing, fun. I know that everyone has fun in their own way but maybe this will help more than one undecided person.... 

Which of the three study level Airliners do you find the most fun and why?a

Thank you !!

I have all three of them but at this point the Fenix get the available flying time... That's says a lot all those little details and systems. But then again PMDG will get some time to when LNAV 2.0 arrives.

Maddog love it when to fly old skool great aircraft to it's more the mood of the day, because study level is for me personal not that study level anymore.

• Like 1

André

10 hours ago, jcomm said:

If we«re talking days, maybe in 2 decades 🙂

They need a lot more time. The demos so far, especially the new clouds, have been worrisome. At a minimum it must render all types of clouds. But we're only seeing blurry smudged clouds like an painters landscape impression. Some clouds, many in fact, such as cumulus have well defined shape and edges.  If the sky environment isn't improved then Laminar are not going to attract many sales. And it could therefore be a disaster in the making for the future of the sim.

I have to return to this thread even though the OP probably already has made up his mind of which to buy. 

After a long pause in the hangar I decided it was time to try it out again and I think I have a new favourite. Performance is stellar. Sure, the VC isn't as good looking as the others but I am not bothered by this at all. It looks more than good enough to me, and the performance is nothing but spectacular. 

That freckled brunette as the F/O is a nice touch as well. 😎

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12