Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

Knob rotation not in sync

Hello 

Was there a fix for knob rotation not being in sync, when i rotate does not match cockpit.

For the life of me i cant remember but there was a setting that can be changed to slow down the rotation, this was done with vrinsights own serialfp.

Do we have similiar in Linda. Generally i rotate slowly but on approach i will rotate faster and its no longer synced?

Edited by flightsimmer747
Typo

Which version of LINDA, Flt Sim and aircraft are you referring to?

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

There is an issue with the FBW in that it proved impossible to maintain synchronisation when turning the knob fast. It should correct itself within a second. I did reduce the sensitivity but it was not totally successful. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

46 minutes ago, ScotFlieger said:

There is an issue with the FBW in that it proved impossible to maintain synchronisation when turning the knob fast. It should correct itself within a second. I did reduce the sensitivity but it was not totally successful. 

Fair enough, so it would always follow the heading in cockpit, or is the mcp priority

1 minute ago, flightsimmer747 said:

Fair enough, so it would always follow the heading in cockpit, or is the mcp priority

The virtual cockpit is what turning the knobs updates. The MCP simply attends to match the cockpit FCU.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

On 6/23/2022 at 2:48 PM, ScotFlieger said:

It does not correct itself it remains unsynced at all times, ex. Will show 157 on mcp and 240 in cockpit