Sign in to follow this  
767lover

PLEASE fix the trees all over the place issue since WU9

People complained about Rome and Naples being post-apocolyptic jungles after WU9, even though they already had perfect photogrammatry pre-WU9-. It is beyond me why Asobo-MS had to update these cities and ruin them? 

Post WU10 and installing all the updates on the other WUs (perhaps a mistake), I see the trees issue also in cities like Zurich and LA, ruining them.

Asobo-MS, please fix this in the next SU, as it completely ruins the experience. Thank goodness the issue is not present in all PG cities, so I wonder why some are affected and others not. 

• Like 3

I'm on-board with this.  I don't understand why there has to be so many trees depicted within the LOD range and then they pop in huge areas around you.  Wouldn't it be better to have trees placed more sparsely,  so then you could have them displayed further out in the FOV, using the same amount?  

Regards, Kendall

38 minutes ago, irocx said:

I'm on-board with this.  I don't understand why there has to be so many trees depicted within the LOD range and then they pop in huge areas around you.  Wouldn't it be better to have trees placed more sparsely,  so then you could have them displayed further out in the FOV, using the same amount?  

I would not like to see this sparser tree thing honestly. 

I would like to have trees where there are trees in Reallife and no trees when there are no trees in Reallife. 

Now it's indeed to many trees ...

Marcus

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Saruman vs. nature (Christopher Lee)...

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

9 hours ago, 767lover said:

Asobo-MS, please fix this in the next SU, as it completely ruins the experience. Thank goodness the issue is not present in all PG cities, so I wonder why some are affected and others not. 

I trust you've posted your concerns at their official forums and aren't just expecting them to catch your thread here....

• Like 3

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs