Sign in to follow this  
St Mawgan

Just Flight updates

I didn't get an email did you? 

Arrow III - 

v0.10.4 (23/6/22)

Pilot model replaced with MS/Asobo pilot avatar

ICAO type data updated (used for AI/multiplayer model matching)

Heading/course bug select control assignments fixed (used by Honeycomb Bravo and other hardware)

Tooltips added for ELT and alternate air controls

Propeller material tweaked to avoid sunlight reflections

Turbo Arrow - 

v0.5.4 (23/6/22)

Pilot model replaced with MS/Asobo pilot avatar

Heading/course bug select control assignments fixed (used by Honeycomb Bravo and other hardware)

Fuel pump control assignment now selects LO rather than HI position

Tooltips added for ELT and alternate air controls

Turbo Arrow III placard speeds/limitations adjusted to match real aircraft

Propeller material tweaked to avoid sunlight reflections

Warrior - 

v0.3.4 (23/6/22)

• Pilot model replaced with MS/Asobo pilot avatar
  • ICAO type data updated (used for AI/multiplayer model matching)
  • Heading/course bug select control assignments fixed (used by Honeycomb Bravo and other hardware)
  • Altimeter barometric scale markings adjusted for greater clarity ####
  • Instrument panel metal strip texture issue fixed
  • Primer now controllable using LOCK interaction system
  • Propeller material tweaked to avoid sunlight reflections

Hawk T1/A - 

v0.1.6 (23/6/22)

TACAN reverse sensing logic - fixed

Autopilot navigation hold mode can now be used to track VOR/ILS, TACAN or GPS

MASTER WARNING and CAUTION control assignments are now supported (MASTER WARNING and MASTER CAUTION controls the MWS red caution)

Stopwatch failing to start/stop - fixed

Standby altimeter drum accuracy improved

Multiplayer aircraft showing full payload when in the distance - fixed

UHF guard setting moves manual frequency selectors - fixed

Fuel gauge needle jumping to position when batteries switched on - fixed

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

Yes, at every update, maybe check with them to see why your getting missed.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

I never get them. They don't go into a spam folder either. I will contact them. 

In the meantime I have four large files to download. 

Edited by St Mawgan
  • Upvote 1

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

Start a ticket with them concerning your problem, I just had a similar problem and they help tremendously and were extremely friendly about it. - very nice to work with. 

• Like 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

16 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

Start a ticket with them concerning your problem, I just had a similar problem and they help tremendously and were extremely friendly about it. - very nice to work with. 

Thanks, yes I am back on the list. I must have unsubscribed some time ago and not realised. 

• Like 1

Seems to be mainly cosmetic changes. I hoped they would also review the flight model. Something seems to be broken since SU 8 oder 9, e.g. it's nearly impossible to bring the Warrior into a stall unless you trim her full nose up.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2022 at 1:49 PM, -Belga- said:

Seems to be mainly cosmetic changes. I hoped they would also review the flight model. Something seems to be broken since SU 8 oder 9, e.g. it's nearly impossible to bring the Warrior into a stall unless you trim her full nose up.

The updates contain both model/texture (cosmetic?) and systems logic changes. The only issues not addressed in these updates are any related to the flight dynamics. We have been working on improvements to the flight dynamics but we want to avoid investing significant amounts of time in modifying the flight model when there's so much uncertainty about further sim changes coming soon. We should get access to a preview of SU10 shortly and that will allow us to make a decision about when to update all our aircraft to take full advantage of any FDE improvements.

Martyn - Just Flight

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Martyn - Just Flight

On 6/24/2022 at 7:49 AM, -Belga- said:

I have exchanged forum messages with JustFlight's flight modeller over on JustFlight's forum.

He said essentially what Martyn said, i.e. more specifically that MSFS flight modelling is a moving target right now, but that they expect a little more certainty once they have their hands on SU10.  This was said in light of the PA-38 Tomahawk's flight model, which will not initially feature CFD, but outside of that is said to be doing well.  The only issue would be if SU10 introduces some changes that affect a pre-SU10 flight model.

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

A beta release of SU10 is needed soon if MS/Asobo intend to give themselves the ability to actually fix things before release this time.

Oh, I read they corrected the pilot avatar. I was wondering who it was that was flying the aircraft and why I was on the copilot seat.

Gotta install the update to check it out.

it wasnt really something bad, just kind of irritating.

Edited by darshonaut

my African sceneries for MSFS : https://darshonaut.blogspot.com/p/msfs-2020.html