Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

Black Square creating Steam Gauge Overhaul series

On 8/26/2022 at 7:14 PM, ryanbatc said:

This technical video makes this upcoming king air product look excellent!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F085AIPeoVE&ab_channel=JustFlight

I keep waiting for that product release email 😎

• Like 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

I thought the BS Caravan over priced, until I bought it. Then it became my most flown. Using the dual monitor feature of the beta, on the default Asobo planes, told me that the King Air would look nicer in a wide view than the Caravan.

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

I also enjoy the new Caravan. Two minor things I don't like:

The QNH setting on the altimeter is unreadable unless you press your nose against the panel !

And what I couldn't get the mixer/condition lever to work with the Honeycomb levers, no matter which variable I chose on Axis and Ohs. Any suggestions ??

This is such a great idea. The Caravan and King Air are two of my favorites, so having them both full study level analog is awesome. 

Edited by RobJC

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

On 10/5/2022 at 1:06 PM, Otto Groschenbügel said:

I also enjoy the new Caravan. Two minor things I don't like:

The QNH setting on the altimeter is unreadable unless you press your nose against the panel !

And what I couldn't get the mixer/condition lever to work with the Honeycomb levers, no matter which variable I chose on Axis and Ohs. Any suggestions ??

The easiest is to set them in MSFS to a mixture axis. If you must use Axis and Ohs, you'll have to use Bvar's and a scripts to get it working. Somewhere on these forums it is explained how to do it but unfortunately I cannot find that post anymore. I have the same issue and trying to get it working.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5