Sign in to follow this  
Sethos

One thing that would significantly improve MSFS for you?

I just looked back over my photos and screenshots from 2020, and was shocked to see just how much better the weather system looked back then compared to now. There’s no comparison at all.

Im not usually a complainer about MSFS. I’m so happy with the platform we’ve got now and the aircraft we can enjoy, but seeing the regression in the weather visuals was pretty disheartening tonight.

Live weather, while perhaps less precise in those early days, certainly looked globally more realistic.

So my vote goes for weather improvement (and I hope the first significant step comes with the planned improvements for SU10).

(I’d love an option to disable metar based weather as well so those of us who want to, can enjoy the weather model instead, if it’s too difficult to blend the two). 

Edited by Redge
  • Upvote 2

Visuals.

Perfect rendition of terrain, trees and objects out to the horizon, as appropriate. I don't mean being able to see the lock on a shed door at 20 miles, just a gradual "shading" of visuals in line with realistic vision. Without any "popping" of objects, terrain features etc.

• Like 1

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

Most important one is wx/clouds and the overexposure in day time and realistic ATC and AI...

Edited by awf
  • Like 1

André

59 minutes ago, Noel said:

I just looked and the message inbox is full it appears, so I deleted some.  Try again if it still says unable to rec'v then I will consult a moderator.

Cheers

All done 🙂

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

It seems we are all on the same page.

ATC

ATC

ATC

AI

AI

AI

i would love them to hand over the weather to Active Sky.

Would love different Sunrise /Sunsets. No runway lights during day

Please add Windscreen Wipers natively.

H.x

The awful ground handling and weathervane effect is my top wish for fixing.

While they're there they can fix the VR menus...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Roy Warren said:

Simplify the Camera system  Also  put it all in one place.

Roy

Agree and bring the tower view back!!

A simple panel modification tool. like FSPanel Studio we had in FS2004, FS9, FSX. For instance, I want to magnify the dial on the central whiskey compass of every GA plane which has one. How am I supposed to quickly know where I'm heading without cheating with LilNavMap or a magenta line? 

spacer.png

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

1. Please get the AI working.

2. Being able to leave the cockpit and freely walk around. (This was done really well in Microsoft Flight).

AI, ATC and Weather and I'll shut up forever.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |