Sign in to follow this  
SilverTornado

FS ATC Chatter coverage

So I am interested in purchasing this product but I have come to know that UK is not included because of the law there. So just like that India also isn’t available on liveatc.net. So my question is, is India covered with this product. 

@SilverTornado

There are regional clips for Asia, but whether there are any specifically for India I am not sure.

The tool does not distinguish the chatter at country level anyway.

You can give the demo version a spin:

https://www.stickandrudderstudios.com/fs-atc-chatter-sample-collection-and-demo/

FS ATC Chatter is a real gem in my view... even if the chatter is not 100% accurate to all locations.

• Like 1

@SilverTornado As @SuperKaro2014 points out the current version if FS-ATC-Chatter does not yet have a filter for country but I'm planning on adding that along with an ICAO code filter in the next release. That said, the countries and airports that are in the clip collection is very dependent on the coverage on LiveATC.net and which areas the volunteers decide to collect from.

If you are interested in an area and there is a good quality feed on LiveATC.net you could consider becoming a volunteer and collect clips from the area you are interested in. It is not that difficult and you can earn rewards.

https://www.stickandrudderstudios.com/x-atc-chatter-project/

Mark

• Like 2

On 6/26/2022 at 11:24 AM, markcellis said:

FS-ATC-Chatter does not yet have a filter for country but I'm planning on adding that along with an ICAO code filter in the next release

This is fantastic to read.
I was about to start a new thread about how varied accents are across a continent. For example, in Europe, an Irish controller in the Netherlands or a Spanish one in Sweden, just sounds incongruous.

Very much looking forward to the next release, whenever it is ready!

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter