Sign in to follow this  
pilotter

flytampa and........

was hoping for Eham, my home airport, but anything from FLYTAMPA will do

FlyTampa - Berichten | Facebook

• Like 2

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

The one I want is Montreal

• Like 5

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Corfu?

• Like 1

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

EHAM and OMDB are at the top of my FT list.

Cheers, Pete

• Like 1

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

CYUL lookin for

• Like 2

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

Corfu should be another outstanding add-on because Emilios never disappoints.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

FlyTampa....we need...Tampa!!  CYUL was excellent in P3D as well, it was the last airport I bought in P3D so did not get to enjoy it much.

• Like 1

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

7 minutes ago, Flic1 said:

FlyTampa....we need...Tampa!!  CYUL was excellent in P3D as well, it was the last airport I bought in P3D so did not get to enjoy it much.

CYUL is coming. KTPA is coming from verticalsim

• Like 4

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

I could have done without seeing that mankini....🤢

• Like 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Very happy to see them pumping out new airports. EKCH for XPlane 11 was my first FlyTampa product and it quickly became my main hub. I bought the LGAV for MSFS a few weeks ago and was not let down. Everything in there just feels like FlyTampa love what they're doing. I only wish there were a few more of these top quality scenery developers as there are plenty of airports in the world that would need some love.

• Like 2

Corfu was due a long while ago, so I hope it is this, as it will be an instant buy for me. 
They normally include good scenery and elevation data for the whole island, and I know the place quite well so I love flying around it.
It will also be good as a starting point for a trip across Greece to Orbx Skiathos which I own on the other side.

The Mankini will just be a bonus.  I actually wore one identical to that for 10 minutes on a beach in Fuerteventura (as a bet). My wife has now banned me from wearing it again. 
Luckily the island of Fuerteventura hasn't banned me from returning, but just in case some of the locals still remember me, I am going to Lanzarote this year anyway.  :unsure:

• Like 6

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

My vote is for Salt Lake City, UT....big brand new airport, with a lot of continued construction, would be an awesome "continued update" airport....not even close to the old airport!

• Like 1