Sign in to follow this  
AivlaSoft

AivlaSoft EFBv2 new price

Still far to expensive for me to even contemplate purchasing the product.

• Like 1

Great product and of all the years I have used the product across my two purchases (v1 and v2), it's the most useful and best value addon I own.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

--

Martyn Pearson

It's worth every penny, especially when you consider all the services/products that are either subscription, or you pay an upgrade fee for every new sim version. Buy this once, good to go.

- Aaron

21 hours ago, slait said:

It's worth every penny, especially when you consider all the services/products that are either subscription, or you pay an upgrade fee for every new sim version. Buy this once, good to go.

Not quite. I had EFBv1 and had to pay for the upgrade to EFBv2. Might have been a reduced price but I still had to pay. So you're  probably "good to go" until they cash grab for EFBv3. My opinion.

And EFBv2 has problems displaying some, repeat some, airports in MSFS. There is a work around for Addon Airports but the Admin states, "We do not do corrections for default airports." (Their emphasis.) As of this writing there are four (4) airports that have been fixed.

Missing runways, taxiways, aprons, gates, etc. for the decreased price of CHF 49.00  doesn't qualify as a bargain.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

2 hours ago, Twenty6 said:

Not quite. I had EFBv1 and had to pay for the upgrade to EFBv2. Might have been a reduced price but I still had to pay. So you're  probably "good to go" until they cash grab for EFBv3. My opinion.

And EFBv2 has problems displaying some, repeat some, airports in MSFS. There is a work around for Addon Airports but the Admin states, "We do not do corrections for default airports." (Their emphasis.) As of this writing there are four (4) airports that have been fixed.

Missing runways, taxiways, aprons, gates, etc. for the decreased price of CHF 49.00  doesn't qualify as a bargain.

Well, looking at my purchases I bought v1 back in 2011 then purchased the upgrade to v2 in 2019. At that rate I'll have to update to v3 in 2027, so if that is a "cash grab" then it's a pretty poor one as that doesn't feel like much of a revenue generator.

Regardless, we are all entitled to our opinions.

• Upvote 1

- Aaron