Sign in to follow this  
waleed

Stream Deck with Chaseplane help requested

So I bought a srtreamdeck mk2 to use as an "easy" way to jump between views in chaseplane in P3D v4+.

I need guidance to simply use it as buttons for assigning views.

Simply put, please help, and thanks in advance.

Waleed N

I suggest you try searching youtube. There are many videos that will show you how to use your new toy.

howevr

Hi Waleed,

The "key" is to use the Named Assignements of ChasePlane :

1 - Define Named assignements  (Preference/Control Assignements bottom of the Tab) for your "most usual views" and name your views this standard way for each aircraft
For exemple, all my aircraft have a - CaptainView, Overhead, Console, Engines and Switch for the inboard views

2 - Search for suggesting drawings you could use for the StreamDeck buttons - not the easiest part 😉

3 - Create the StreamDeck "ShortCuts" with the assigned Key (I have also a short cut for ChasePlane "View slector" for quick access to the "not predefined" views).

Feel free to ask I you need more details.

Enjoy your StreamDeck with ChasePlane !

Gérard