Sign in to follow this  
BigK

Traffic on Map

Since about two updates ago (using beta), the traffic on the Map is the wrong color 95% of the time. Usually, blue even though it is air born and seeMs hard to hover over and get stats. Not sure if a setting got changed, but don't think so?

I've actually noticed this as well, combined with not as much airborne traffic is displayed on the map. 

If I look at my traffic radar and little nav map, the traffic is there, but only 1 or 2 (or none sometimes) of it is displayed on the P2A map.

At least you're seeing traffic. I only occasionally see any on P2ATC even though there is plenty shown on LNM. MSFS2020

I used to have as well traffic on the p2atc map but lately no more traffic shown on the map. msfs2020.

Did some testing and it seems that FSUIPC does not report airborne traffic when MSFS is set to display "REAL TIME TRAFFIC".  Ground traffic is reported normally.

This could be a problem with MSFS not reporting airborne traffic or a problem with FSUIPC.  I suspect it's an MSFS issue, but don't know.

Traffic seems to work fine when MSFS is set to "OFFLINE AI TRAFFIC" and the Traffic Volume is turned up.  Both Ground and Airborne traffic are displayed in P2A.

Dave

On 7/12/2022 at 6:32 PM, Flypops said:

Doesn't seem to be a problem with LNM. It seems to show all traffic.

Seeing this also,

Regardless of my traffic settings on/off (if I'm on VATSIM or using P2ATC) Little Nav Map displays it all, P2A is struggling to show it.

I will have to try AI Offline, as I also don't see traffic using Realtime Traffic. I haven't changed my traffic settings, Andi want to say that Beta 4 and 5 showed traffic, but it Beta 6. I flew from KBOS to KLGA last night and didn't have any traffic shown.

Actually, I saw traffic just fine. Turns out it was user error - I hadn't enabled the traffic views on the map!

I have P3D and in the first instance of showing ground and airborne traffic it works. If I turn it off and turn it back on, it no longer works.