Sign in to follow this  
PeterKoller

Starting MSFS .. Data synchronizing forever

Hi

Today starting the MSFS, no changes since last start.

It says: Data synchronizing ........

Now 1 hour synchronizing; what can I do?

Thanks 
Peter

Windows 11 / MSFS from MS-Store and EFB2 from Aivlasoft

I closed the sim, deleted (renamed) the Content.xml file located in the LocalCache directory just above the community folder, rebooted the PC, launched the sim and all went OK

Also is a good idea to open a zendesk mifrosoft support ticlket

Regards

• Like 1

AHS712D Alvaro Escorcia KSGR/OMAA
AirHispania Virtual Airline
MSFS / ASUS TUF Gaming F15-Refresh-144Hz / 11GenIntel (R)Core (TM) i7-11800H
NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX3060GPU / 1TB-Samsung SSD / 32GB-RAM
SAMSUNG-SmartMonitor-M7-32"4K

As wlix261 says above.  Also, you can try renaming your community folder to community.temp or .old or something and see if that works.  If it does, then there maybe something in there that is causing the sim problems.

• Upvote 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Once in a blue moon I'll encounter this. A reboot of the computer solves it for me.

Mark

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

On 7/2/2022 at 2:53 PM, Gate99 said:

Once in a blue moon I'll encounter this. A reboot of the computer solves it for me.

Same for me, I've learnt that the synching message is normally only shown for a very short time before the sim launches, any longer than about 20 secs, I go down the reboot route, and so far always successfully.

Eugene