Sign in to follow this  
Wuffi

P3D add-ons.cfg is corrupted

i found a other Topic but when i delete the entrys and reinstall this Addons FSReborn founds this fails again !

I just wanted to try to fix the errors that FSReborn displays. But had to realize that this was not possible.

[Package.13]
PATH=Development Tools\Visual FX Tool
ACTIVE=true
REQUIRED=false
[Package.14]
PATH=Development Tools\Traffic Toolbox
ACTIVE=true
REQUIRED=false
[Package.37]
PATH=C:\Users\Wuffi84\Orbx Library\p3dv5\LKPR Václav Havel Airport Prague
ACTIVE=true
REQUIRED=false

The Development Tools come from P3D SDK and if a delete that, my AI Traffic from AIG Manager is gone then. So i cant do that . 

Even reinstalling the SDK didn't help. Whats wrong ?

It was the same with LKPR! I deleted the entry, uninstalled and reinstalled the airport! Unfortunately, the error came back here too.

Maybe it's the names? So Václav the special character above the a ?

Can I possibly deactivate this check?

Edited by Wuffi

Just remove entry 13, you don;t need that entry at all to run AIG or AIRLP. It is a corrupted entry, AIRLP is telling you, you have an entry pointing at the VFX tool but it cannot be found.

S.

Negativ !

Only deleted the entry with the number 13 and after starting P3D the AI traffic was gone. If I then copied the old addon cfg again, the traffic worked wonderfully again

22 hours ago, Wuffi said:

Negativ !

Only deleted the entry with the number 13 and after starting P3D the AI traffic was gone. If I then copied the old addon cfg again, the traffic worked wonderfully again

This is a Visual FX edition tool, nothing to do with traffic... I suggest you check your P3D install then, having the visual FX tool linked to AI traffic working is the most odd thing I have never seen.

S.