Sign in to follow this  
stavroulis

PBE Distance mode bug

Hallo since 2 months now when i start the pushback with the  PBE the tug start the backward procedure  but in the middle of the way when the tug driver says " you can start your engines"  the tug start to move forward and i must stop it.
is there a solution to this?
I use the FBW a32nx and the PBE is updated.

5 hours ago, stavroulis said:

Hallo since 2 months now when i start the pushback with the  PBE the tug start the backward procedure  but in the middle of the way when the tug driver says " you can start your engines"  the tug start to move forward and i must stop it.
is there a solution to this?
I use the FBW a32nx and the PBE is updated.

Hi,

Which mode are you using?

Voice or Button?

Distance, Rudder or Window button.

Does the same happen when using a default plane.

Be sure to use the DEV version of the FBW (or Stable), not experimental.

This has recently started for me too.

Latest FBW dev version, button or voice, distance mode.

Tested once with default Airbus - no problem.

I've deleted and reinstalled FBW dev version and uninstalled and reinstalled both Fs2crew A320 and pbe. Still happens every time.

Any suggestions, please?

Greg

This seems to be related to elevators position sending commands to make the tug move forward. The only way around this issue is to disable PBE the ability to control tug speed using elevator controls. This can be done by going to the "Settings" dialog, then uncheck/unmark the option that says "ctrl tug speed (push-pull)". Then try the pushback procedure again.

Cheers,

Manuel

spacer.png

Thanks for getting back to me Manuel. When I went to do what you suggested, I found that I already had the control tug speed setting unchecked.

I'll try playing with some other settings and see if it makes any difference. What is strange is that I don't think I changed anything between the time it worked (for a couple of months at least) and when it started pulling the plane once then "clear behind" message was given.

Thanks again.

Greg