Sign in to follow this  
KERNEL32

MSFS 2020 No traffic on ground or gates

I am seeing traffic take off and land and in the air however as soon as they land they disappear. Also none at any gates.

This just started happening, are there some issues on the live server maybe? My version of PSX is 31.11.1 using for MSFS. I double checked and my setting for "USER AIRBORNE ONLY" is unchecked.

No there are no issues reported with the RT server. Over here it works fine too. 

Are you running 9.0.186? Make sure Show GND TFC is checked in RT and that Simulator in Use is PSXT.

If that is all set and you still have a problem cycle Simulator in use to Spotter mode and then back to PSXT.

If it still does not work, do as in FAQ #10

Thank you very much! Not sure what did it but restarting everything (even PC) seemed to clear it up. Traffic back now!

I do recall trying to checkmark "gliders" and "helicopters" while PSX was starting up (otherwise the program won't let you check those boxes). I wonder if that may have been why that happened. Either way it works now!

By the way, is the glider option working? I can only check mark it during start up but once it's running/connected to RT the check mark disappears and the option is grayed out..

38 minutes ago, KERNEL32 said:

By the way, is the glider option working? I can only check mark it during start up but once it's running/connected to RT the check mark disappears and the option is grayed out..

Yes it is working. However, if  PSXT did not recognise gliders in your Sim, the checkbox will be grayed out and in the Log you will see these messages:

No livery found in aircraft category Gliders, check box disabled
GLIDERS=false