Sign in to follow this  
Navigator43

8.33 KHz Warning

Good day, I'm really enjoying your product but I noticed that some frequencies I select I seem to be getting this warning. Can you explain to me what this is? thanks

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM

1 hour ago, Navigator43 said:

Good day, I'm really enjoying your product but I noticed that some frequencies I select I seem to be getting this warning. Can you explain to me what this is? thanks

The issue is that Asobo needs to improve the SimConnect API so that plugins can actually set an 8.33 Khz spacing frequency. The current SimConnect API only supports the older format. This means that if you try to tune the radios using the Nearest facility dialog of FS-ATC-Chatter and the frequency selected is an 8.33 KHz spacing the SimConnect API will return an error. Try tuning using the aircraft radios.

Mark

• Like 1

On 7/3/2022 at 10:38 AM, Navigator43 said:

Tuning the radios works thanks

Actually it looks like Asbo fixed this for FS2020. Would you be willing to test a beta version of FS-ATC-Chatter for me? If yes please send me a PM.

Mark

Edited by markcellis

@Navigator43 @ppo I have a preliminary version of FS-ATC-Chatter 1.2.2 that I wonder if you would be willing to test. Can you send me a Private Message or contact me here: https://www.stickandrudderstudios.com/contact/

I can then send you a link to the download to try.

If it works for you guys I'll make it available to larger public.

Thanks

Mark