Sign in to follow this  
Juna307

DHC-2 Beaver

Hallo Freunde. Weiß jemand von euch, ob ein DHC-2 Beaver für Ärzte ohne Grenzen in Arbeit ist?
Wäre wirklich schön.
Danke

Hello friends. Do any of you know if a DHC-2 Beaver is in the works for Doctors Without Borders? Would be really nice. Thanks

64-Bit-Betriebssystem, x64-basierter Prozessor,AMD Ryzen7 5800X 8 Kernprozessor 3,8GHz  64GB RAM  NVIDIA GFORCE 2060 16GB

2mal 500GB SSD 2mal 1000GB SSD

34 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

MS and Milviz are working on a Beaver..

I had the Milviz Beaver in P3D.  Was a nice aircraft. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Thank you. That's great news.

64-Bit-Betriebssystem, x64-basierter Prozessor,AMD Ryzen7 5800X 8 Kernprozessor 3,8GHz  64GB RAM  NVIDIA GFORCE 2060 16GB

2mal 500GB SSD 2mal 1000GB SSD

4 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

MS and Milviz are working on a Beaver..

I gave up on the Milviz Beaver as the release date kept being pushed out.  I now have the Aerosoft DHC-6 Twin Engined Otter which come in variants of wheeled (passenger, cargo and skydive), skis and floats. It flies nicely and I like the analogue instruments (yes the Beaver will also have that).

Edited by Jarnie

John

Gigabyte Z390, I7 9700K, 16Gb, RTX2060, Gigabyte 32" monitor

As mentioned, MS and Milviz are working together on a Beaver that I believe will be free.

There was another freeware beaver in the works that looked very good. That developer went on to work on some payware projects and I believe his beaver project is dead. You can read about that one at https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/589360-working-on-my-first-ever-freeware/ and https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/dhc-2-beaver-freeware/334222

James

Little off topic. It happens I saw one flying few days ago. Looking forward to see one in MSFS as well

CD94F51E-F49C-4854-B2F4-78AC3E7EF094-529

• Like 2

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

spacer.png

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

The Milviz Beaver will, in fact, be included in the 40th anniversary of MSFS... and yes, it will be free.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

2 hours ago, Milviz said:

The Milviz Beaver will, in fact, be included in the 40th anniversary of MSFS... and yes, it will be free.

Wow the Beaver and the DC-3 coming I can't wait! 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Phantoms said:

As mentioned, MS and Milviz are working together on a Beaver that I believe will be free.

There was another freeware beaver in the works that looked very good. That developer went on to work on some payware projects and I believe his beaver project is dead. You can read about that one at https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/589360-working-on-my-first-ever-freeware/ and https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/dhc-2-beaver-freeware/334222

Indeed. Had to drop the Beaver, since i went on a payware venture. Good news is i learnt A TON since then, and theres great things coming up for bush flying lovers. 😏

• Like 2